Chapter 3

My name is Mi Young. I know what you're thinking. Why does this girl have a profession of being a spy. It's not exactly a spy nor an agent. You see, our company works with the police, so whenever the police need information, our company would provide people to go undercover. Our company's name is MIN. And well, I couldn't turn down an offer with such salary.

My parents? They're both agents for the company that's why I don't see them often, they're usually in another country since they are skilled agents. The CEO of my company is close friends with my parents too.

After witnessing a lot pretty brutal culprits and abused agents...I knew I had to stay alert and pay attention. This was probably the cause of my personality... poker faced and as people say "cold".

I leaned against a wall, listening to some staff's lectures. As I glimpsed a wave from the corner of my eyes, I turned around to see Min Jun waving slightly at me. I returned a smile. 

Out of the huge group of girls who applied for the job, only 10 were sitting in this room, and all of them were incredibly ecstatic. 

"The process of applying each cosmetic must be extremely careful and detailed- " A female staff ranted on. 

I covered my mouth as I yawned out of boredom. 

"You there! What's your name?" 

I stopped dead as I raised my eyebrows and pointed to myself. 

"Yes! You!" The female raised her voice. 

"My name is Mi Young..." my voice faded in anxiety.

"Why are you yawning? Do you think applying makeup on an idol is not important?!" 

I blinked a couple of times in guilt and bowed at her. 

"Jeosonghabnida..." I bowed at 90 degrees. 

I avoided eye contact in embarrassment as each girl stared at me. 

"What is she doing?" 

"She's so rude." 

I gulped nervously. 

I stood stiffly against the wall throughout the entire time, since many girls were whispering and glancing at me every so often. 

Aishhhh Mi Young ... great job...first day and you're already getting attention...

"In Ha, in charge of Jimin..." The female closed her clipboard. "And that's all, in the next 40 minutes or so, find the person you're assigned with and introduced yourself to him. Since our director suggested that new interns should familiarize with the place, we decided not to bring you to your assigned person. So please, while you find your set person of BTS, go ahead and explore the place but as long as you don't disrupt any staff. After the 40 minutes, we will examine each of your cosmetic skills." 

I gradually put my hand up. 

"Excuse me...mrs...uh..." I realized that the staff has not introduced herself. 

"Yes Mi Young?" 

"I have not heard the person who I am assigned with..." 

"Ah Yes. Please come and see me now."

Each girl frantically ran out of the room, yelling and whispering excitedly as they hurriedly searching for BTS. I walked up to the female staff. 

"Mi Young... you are in charge of...Jungkook." She looked at her clipboard. 

"Nae..." 

"Mi Young...I just want to say one thing before you search for him. Please endured with him. He might be on your nerves sometimes but please, I hope that you will understand." 

"Um... Yea I mean every idol are stressed out sometimes." I faintly smiled at her. 

"Even so, please endure with him..."

"Nae...and may I ask how can I address you?" 

"My name is Ji Eun and I'm the team leader of the fashion and makeup section. I hope we'll cooperate well despite what happened just then." She smiled at me. 

I noticed her appearance. She was around her late 30s yet she still looked young. 

"Nae. Timjang-nim (team leader)" I bowed at her again before exiting the room. 

I glanced around, every single intern were clinging onto each BTS member. Sighing heavily, I started to walk around, looking for the boy. 

How am I even going to find him? This place is huge...

I shook my head repeatedly. 

Think positive Mi Young you can investigate him easier since he's the person you're assigned with. 

I strolled past an ajar door. I reversed my steps slowly, and peeped in to see a side view of a pair of brown Timberlands. 

A voice came from inside. 

"You sure took long... now get in before I get angry..." 

??!