Chapter 22

After the long struggle of trying to carry the numerous suitcases that were lazily abandoned by the teenage girl staffs, I managed to drag them to the bus with Jimin's help. I glared at him as he grinned at me helplessly trying to drag them along the grass while he carried two suitcases without breaking a sweat. 

Taking the spare brown hair tie off my wrist, I gathered my messy hair before retying my hair again. The other one had presumably fell off beforehand. I boarded bus before hearing Ji Eun Timjang-nim calling me. 

"Why are you so late Mi Young?" 

"Uh- Sorry..." 

I bowed before searching for a vacant seat. Walking up to the empty spot near a window, I soon realized the boy who had comfortably laid his legs onto the seat as soon as he saw me. His eyes were closed as he slightly nodded to the music that came from his earphones. 

Silently scoffing at him, I searched around for another seat. Unfortunately, there weren't any. I walked to Ji Eun Timjang-nim again. 

"Um- Timjang-nim? Are they any more seats on the other bus?" 

"We don't have enough seats? I thought we did." She sighed. "The other bus was meant to be for all the camera men and their equipment. It was also meant to be for the boys, but I didn't expect that much equipment so some of them are sitting in this bus. I can't believe it." She said frustratingly. 

I watched as Ji Eun sighed in annoyance. 

"It's ok Timjang-nim. I'll find a seat don't worry." I gave her a smile before walking off to the vacant seat next to the window again. 

I stared at him intently, waiting for him to move his legs. 

"Jungkook. Move." 

He opened his eyes before snuggling more into his seat. I rolled my eyes. 

 Hearing the announcement that Ji Eun had made about the bus going soon. I turned back to the brown-haired boy again. 

"Moveee." I hurried. 

Sluggishly, he lifted his legs off the seat next to him. I was about to walk into the narrow passageway between his legs and the seat in front of him when suddenly, he extended his legs deliberately, resting on the seat before him. Annoyed, I let a sigh as I noticed that there was no way to get in now. 

Noticing, the slight smirk that had made its way onto Jungkook's lips, I frustratingly hit his arms before trying to step over his legs. I felt his jeans brush against my legs before I somehow managed to get into the seat next to the window. Straightening my skirt, I sat down before I cupped my chin and stared out at the window. 

I hated it. Everything went black. I hugged my legs tight while burying head into my knees. I want to see through this darkness. I thought this was over. These dreams that would find me constantly. I thought they had stopped. But they had taken over me again. It's pathetic. I hate myself for being weak in these situations. It's really pathetic. I had learned to fight yet was never able to overcome these petty things. I want them to be with me. Appa. Eomma. I want them here. 

Realizing the drops that had wet my cheeks, I snapped out of it. I opened my eyes to face the passing buildings that raced past my sight. Seeing the reflection on the window, I hurriedly wiped my eyes before forcing myself to realize the reality. 

They won't come Mi Young. Not matter how hard you wish. 

Glancing at the window and noticing a look that Jungkook was giving me in the reflection, I turned to him.