Last victim

The male was pushed into the room. Accompanied by a guard behind him. Soon enough, the guard turned around and exited. 

"Sit." A voice demanded. 

The male looked across to the back of the room. Trudging towards the desk in front of him, the male spared an amusing glance to the man sitting in front of him. 

As the male stood there, with his hands behind his back, the man grabbed some files which were placed on the side of the white desk. 

"Since you're already here. Why don't you take a seat." The man said, slightly impatient. 

Stepping forward, the male lowered himself onto the chair. His expressions showed annoyance as he struggled with the handcuffs behind him. 

The man in front ignored while he reviewed the files on the desk. 

"Min Jun. Age 21."

He skimmed across the information. 

The sound of metal clinking together irritated the man as Min Jun continued to fiddle with the handcuffs locked on his hands. 

The man exerted a sigh while he continued. 

"Responsible for...3 deaths? No...and the girl's parents. 5." 

The officer took in a breath of frustration as the metal clinking continued incessantly. He looked at the male. 

"So why were you unconscious when you were brought here?" 

"That bastard knocked me out." Min Jun muttered in a whisper. "And brought me here."

"Well whoever that bastard was, deserves a reward." 

The male continued to fiddle with the handcuffs earning an annoyed grunt from the officer. 

Suddenly, the guard entered the room again, in a rush. 

"Sir-" 

"Get him out of those damn handcuffs." The officer stated. 

"I can't sir. They aren't our supplied handcuffs." 

"What?" The man asked in confusion. 

"They were on him when the boy sent him to us." The guard walked towards the officer as he delivered something to him. "And the boy told me to give this to you. He said everything was in there." 

Grabbing the black object from the guard's hands, the officer chuckled slightly in somewhat victory when he heard the male's voice played from the recording device. 

He chucked the rectangular object on the table before Min Jun. 

"What else do you have to confess? Spit it all out while you can." The officer leant back in his chair. 

A smirk made its way to the male's lips. 

"What about the boy?" The officer turned towards the guard. 

"He left after giving that to me." 

The officer stood up. 

"He left? With that huge patch of blood still soaking through his clothes?" 

"Yea. That was me." Min Jun remarked amusingly while he nodded smugly. 

The officer ignored as he continued. 

"Do you actually expect that boy to leave with that injury??! It'll be great if he doesn't die from blood loss!" 

The guard stood there, lowering his head. 

"Sorry sir." 

"What are you doing? Go get him!" 

"Yes sir." The guard immediately rushed out. 

"AND GET THE AMBULANCE!" The man yelled earning a reply of obeyance from outside the room. 

Sighing, the officer sat down again. 

"6." Min Jun muttered. 

"What?" The officer looked at him confusingly. 

"6 deaths." Min Jun continued. "I mean counting if that boy does die. Which he most probably will."  He shrugged a little. 

"It'll all count up to the years you'll be spending in jail." The man stood up again. 

"Might I ask for you to have my father thrown in there too?" 

"What?" The officer grabbed the male before dragging him out the room. 

"He had a long history of child abuse," Min Jun muttered silently. 

"I'll deal with you first." 

The guard came back running.

"Sir, I can't find him. The boy's gone."