Chapter 11

"The supplies!" I pointed, then looked at her. 

"Sorry... I-I didn't realize that... I had it..." She stared at me. 

"What?" 

"T-The day that I took the box...I left it sitting somewhere... I-I didn't realize it..."She looked down. 

I sighed heavily as I looked at her. 

At least she has it...

I stood up from my chair, reached out my hands and took the box from her hands. 

"Thank you." I gave her a slight smile. 

She widened her eyes in surprise. 

"Y-You're not going to report me?" 

"No, I won't." 

"Thank you unnie..." She said. 

"Your name?" I gave her a faint smile. 

"S-Sung Ae..."

"Thank you Sung Ae..." I said as I walked away to find Ji Eun Timjang-nim. 

I still couldn't believe that Mun Syuk Timjang-nim is dead. Who is this vile. I have to hurry up and obtain evidence. But how do I get close to Jungkook? The jerk. 

I hurriedly searched for Ji Eun Timjang-nim since she needed it for the photo shoot and so that I won't get fired. 

I ran as fast as my legs could take me and I staggered through employees.

The whispers were very distinctive, a few sobs echoed the corridors. 

"Apparently Mun Syuk is dead..." 

"No way..." 

"Then why isn't he present? He's always absent and I haven't seen him for the past few days!" 

It's been a short time since Mun Syuk Timjang-nim died and everyone are suspicious to why he isn't here. The news hasn't spread yet that he is dead. The police are also trying to avoid people from finding out. To avoid panic that 2 people are dead in less than 2 weeks. The teenager who was never claimed by anyone, not even his parents. And now Mun Syuk Timjang-nim...

I sighed as I kept on walking. I had to get close to Jungkook somehow. To find evidence. 

I ran into an empty room, I was about to run out when my legs failed to stop as someone walked in. 

Unexpectedly, I ran into him, causing me to stumbled backwards. I reached out one of my arms to support my fall, but a sharp pain reminded me of the cut that still remained on my wrist.  As a result, my head hit a  wall that was behind me and I fell butt first onto the rigid ground.

I groaned and rubbed the back of my head in pain. 

"Yah! Watch where you-" A male voice yelled. 

Just the person I needed to see. Great. 

I opened my eyes, to see Jungkook on the floor as he stared at me. His arm was supporting him from the floor and his other hand was in his hair. Probably hurt his head too. 

I rubbed my head as I slowly stood up. Grabbing the box, I hurled into my arms and headed for the door. Jungkook suddenly blocked me. 

"Y-Yah! Aren't you going to thank me?" 

"W-Why should I thank you? You just made me fall-!" I immediately stopped, realizing that he was in the upper position right now. He might report me and I don't want to get fired. I needed the evidence badly.

I hurriedly lowered my head and staggered out the door. 

***

"I hope you won't make this mistake again Mi Yeong!"  Ji Eun Timjang-nim said as she grabbed the box of supplies. 

"N-Nae Timjang-nim..." 

"Ok. You can go now." 

I sighed out of relief. 

Yes! I won't get fired!

"Mi Young!!!!!!" In Ha came running to me. 

"In Ha!" I smiled. 

"You're in a happy mood!" 

"Really? Well I won't get fired so I guess I'm relieved!"

"Oh! You found it?!"

"Yep!" 

"Haven't seen you this happy in months!" 

I grinned slightly. In Ha suddenly stopped. 

"Mi Young? Are you okay? There's a serious cut on your wrist!" She widened her eyes. 

"I-It's okay..." I laughed awkwardly.

"Did Jungkook do that?" 

"No. It's okay-" 

"Mi Young!" 

"Min Jun Timjang-nim!" 

"Did you find it?!" 

"Yea!" 

"Good job Mi Young." He smiled and reached out to ruffle my hair. 

I blinked at him in confusion. 

In Ha slowly retreated away from us. 

His hand brushed against my bangs, there was a warm fuzzy feeling. I looked down as he smiled at me. 

"Is there any news on Jungkook?" He whispered. 

I instantly looked up and shook my head slightly. He chuckled at me. 

"It's not Timjang-nim, it's oppa!" He waved at me as he walked away. 

My cheeks felt hot. 

Is this suppose to happen?