Chapter 20

Watching Jungkook place the silver rod into his grey duffel bag that was beside him, I planned a strategy to obtain it. As Jungkook stood up due to Ji Eun Timjang-nim calling for him, I decided to commence my mission. 

I'm definitely not letting him take it. 

What if he takes advantage of it?  

I flinched at the thought. 

Plan A - Steal.

Approaching the bag that was literally sitting 3 meters in front of my position, I reach out my hand for the zip. Carefully unzipping it, my eyes landed on the silvery object that laid inside. Hiding the victorious emotion inside, I slid my hand in to grab it out. Instantly, I felt a strong tug on my clothes. More specifically, my hoodie was yanked back, causing me to fall the opposite way. I struggled to walk forward since the bag was so close to me.

"Yah. Do you really think I'll let you near my bag?" 

I whimpered sadly as my hand stretched out for it yet I couldn't even touch the bag. 

"Pleaseeeeeeeee just let me-" I reached out both my hands. 

"No. I'm not letting you." 

Jungkook continued to pull back my hoodie when I desperately wanted to run in the other direction. 

I felt him loosen his grip on my hoodie before letting it go. I watched in disbelief as Jungkook walked away, carrying his bag on his shoulder. 

"Andwaeee" I whined. 

Biting my lip in frustration, I glared at Jungkook before acting out plan B. 

Plan B 

I approached the sleeping figure who sat on the chair. Carefully tip toeing up to him, I tried not to wake him up so suddenly. His dark black hair covered his forehead as he slept soundly. Unsure on how to wake him up, I poked his arms.

"Jiminnnnnn." I half whispered. 

After multiple pokes, he let out a groan. 

"Park Jiminnnnnn." I emphasized. 

His eyebrows furrowed a little. 

Maybe I shouldn't wake him up?

Deciding to not wake him up from the peaceful sleep, I slowly stepped away from him. But before I could walk away, I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned back to see Jimin rubbing his eyes. 

D-Did I just think that was cute???

I stared at him as he turned to me. 

"Are you teasing me?" A smile tugged on his lips. 

"I thought you were asleep so..." 

"Did you want something Mi Young?" He chuckled. 

"Oh...nae..." 

I sat down on a bench thinking about how to ask him about the favor. Instantly, I shivered as something cold was pressed against my cheek. I heard a muffled chuckle as I turned to face the culprit. 

I sent a glare as I saw him blocking his mouth to muffle his chuckles with his shirt cuff. Though his eye smile instantly drowned my seriousness. 

"Sorry, He handed me a can of soda as he continued chuckling. 

I hit his arm playfully. 

"So? What's the favor?" He turned to face me. 

"Is...it possible if you could perhaps grab Jungkook's bag?" I stated.