Victim 2

"They leave you in misery..." His mumbles continued over the sound of passing cars. The male was wandering across the roads, his hair was still shadowed behind a black hoodie . Even though it wasn't day. 

He recalled his childhood. Black and red. The dull misery that shrouds over him. Everyday. Isolation was his only friend. He had took everything away from him. He was responsible for his friend. 

The male pondered again. He preferred the red now. He preferred the pleasure it brought. And perhaps he should have his revenge. To take everything away - from the one who brought him isolation. 

The male stood in front of an unfamiliar house. But the name plate inscribed onto the entrance was no mistake. He reached out for the door bell. A distinct voice called out. 

"Who is this?" 

"I've come to visit you." 

An old man around his 40s peeked out the door before opening it. 

"Come in. Come in. I never expected you to come." He greeted the male with a smile. 

Slowly, the male walked in, examining the surroundings that he was welcomed in.

The male held the cup close. 

"So? How are your parents?" The elder man grabbed some fruits before walking to the sink. 

"They're good..." The male forced out a smile. 

"How about you? You look down. I've never seen you this down before." 

"..." 

"Did something happen?" The elder placed an apple before him. "I mean most times I see that you're pretty hyped up." 

"I guess you're right..." The male gave him a faint smile. 

"Have you visited your parents yet?" 

The male's expressions turned cold.  "No. They're... busy." 

"Always busy I see." The elder chuckled. 

"What about you? You seem pretty busy... Don't really see you around much now." The male spoke up. 

"Busy? No... just the same you know. Going to work,  take a few pictures and come back." 

The male smiled at his statement. It is the truth. 

"I'm getting old, the pain's getting to me. Enjoy your life when you can. You're still young." The elder man chuckled and patted the male's shoulders. 

The silence grew. 

"Were you friends with my parents?" The male asked. 

"Yes...since the time your parents married." 

"..." 

"They were a close couple...but something set them apart." 

"..." 

"They were friendly, a lovely couple." 

The male laughed at this statement. 

"...what about you?" The male asked. 

"Me? I'm divorced. Decided to put career first." The elder smiled sadly. 

Friendly...lovely couple...

The male stared into his cup. 

"I've got to take a call. One of my friends." The elder held up his phone before walking out.  

"Sure..." 

Friendly...lovely couple...

Sluggishly, the male trudged towards the sound of the conversation. The elder's voice came nearer. 

"...You know she misses you two." The man talked. "Come and visit her more often." 

The male slowly walked up as he reached for his weapon. The familiar clink of a blade echoed the house. 

"...Even so you should phone her. You two are always so far away." The elder man kept talking, oblivious to the figure behind him. 

"Your jobs are always so busy. She's still young and yet she has to manage everything on her own. Come and visit her when you have the time." The elder encouraged. "Ok. I'll go now. Don't stress out to much you two. And be care-" The elder stopped. 

Gradually, the phone slipped out his hand before dropping to the wooden floor. The voices from the other side of the conversation continued. 

"Hello??? Are you there???Are you ok???" 

Red stained the wood. Blood slowly crawled into the edges of the ground, covering itself on everything beneath the lifeless corpse that lay beside the shoes of the male. 

He watched as the man suffocated. 

Friendly...lovely couple

The male scoffed. He stared at the phone that laid on the floor.

 There was no doubt that the other end is confused, perhaps smart enough to realize that the man was somehow harmed. Maybe, they'll come to see for themselves. 

The male picked up the phone before realizing the caller's name. A smirk tugged on the end of his lips. 

He knew who they were. He hasn't seen them face to face yet. But he knew where they are. Who they are. The male knew only one thing about them. They are engaged. And that's all he needs. 

The figure walked out of the house. He didn't care if the police found the corpse. He didn't care if he was arrested. It only mattered if the vengeance was made. He will take everything away from him. Just like how he treated the male when he was a child. 

Now...he needed to find the couple. The couple who are also extremely close to him

The male took one last glance at the entrance before leaving. He smirked at the name plate. 

Mun Syuk