The Truth

- Chapter 23 -

-Night of murder- 

In Ha

"Shhh..."

His minty breath and cologne hit me hard as he tightened his grip around my waist and leant against me even closer that I could feel his body warmth. The tension lasted as my short breaths mixed with his heavy breathing. His chest rose up and down as I felt his hot minty breath exhaled onto my neck due to the extreme proximity.

A beam of light shone across the bush that we were hiding in before I heard the sound of footsteps walking away.

Gradually, he loosened his grip and backed a little away from me as I exerted a sigh.

"What the heck was that for??"

Turning around to face him, I realised the few drops of sweat that rolled down his cheeks to his jawline. 

- End - 

~30 minutes earlier~

The boy wandered around, breathing in the fresh night air while trying to wake up from the alcohol effects. His white shirt was a little damp from the shower he took earlier. 

His hyungs were asleep in the cabin, probably also tired from carrying the drunk maknae inside. 

Tucking his hands in his jean pocket, he aimlessly walked about, soon finding himself in the middle of the campsite. The several street lamps lit up the area dimly. 

Jungkook stopped. Catching a quick glimpse of the outline of a figure, the boy watched as the figure stood in the shadows. 

"Are you gonna keep up the act? Come out," 

A foot stepped out from the shadows, bringing a smirk to the boy's face. 

"...Min Jun," 

Jungkook noticed the pocket knife that was held in the male's palm. He wasn't surprised.

"So you knew," The male played with the blade in his hand. 

"It's not that hard to notice a knife stuffed in your pocket during the day." The young boy stated, bringing a look of amusement onto the male's face.

"Ironic isn't it? The police never notice anything." Min Jun chuckled a little. 

"Wouldn't the police be more shocked?" Jungkook continued. "To hear that the son of a CEO is a serial killer?"

"And do you happen to know who's next on the kill list of this serial killer?" The male said amusingly. 

Silence fell. 

The boy balled his fists, wanting to punch the light out of him if her name slipped out of his foul mouth. 

Laughing, Min Jun spoke up again. 

"Don't worry, it's not you. I'm especially gentle with the next one. But of course... I won't be so gentle with her if you speak out my name."

Jungkook watched in anger as the male traced his fingertips along his blade. 

"One word out and she will be gone," Min Jun flashed a smirk at the boy as he continued "Mi Young-ah...Mi Young...what fate welcomes you..." 

The boy clenched his teeth tight.