5.

Five.

We arrived at the restaurant, and were seated at a small booth near the window.

Time seemed to fly by, as I was having a great time with a great guy.

He was funny, charming, handsome, what's not to like?

He drove me back to my house, but remembered to park around the corner. He rushed to my door in order to open it for me, causing me to blush.

He smiled and looked into my eyes.

"Thanks for a great night. I had a lot of fun," I said.

"Me too," he replied. "We should do this again sometime."

And with that, he leaned down and kissed me.

It started out soft, until my hands went to his hair, and his arms around my waist. It became more passionate, and my knees weakened.

Finally, we both slowly pulled away. Catching my breath, I went back inside.

Damn, he was a good kisser. Sure, it was all pretty cliché, but I didn't care.

I walked into my house in such a daze that I forgot about my parents scolding me.

I saw my dad on the couch, but luckily he was asleep.

I quickly tip-toed up the stairs and got ready for bed.

What's so bad about James that my parents don't want me to see him?

I brushed it off and went to bed.

The next morning, James texted me asking if I wanted to go out for coffee. I told him I'd love to, and instantly jumped out of bed. I changed into a white blouse, jeans and some brown sandals.

"Dad, I'm going out for coffee."

"With who?" He asked. Both my parents were still on me about James, but I just had to go along with it.

"Nobody," I lied. "The coffee the other day was just really good."

"Okay," he said. But I could tell he was still a little suspicious.

Arriving at the coffee shop, I spotted James and greeted him with a small hug. After both ordering, I pulled out my wallet, but he insisted on paying.

We walked over to the park down the street, and sat on a bench. We got to know a little more about each other, and I liked it. I liked him.