16.

Sixteen.

When I got to Liam's house, I saw him waiting outside.

I got out of my car and ran into his arms.

I buried my head into his chest, letting all my tears out. He began to rub my back, as my tears poured out.

"You were right!" I cried out. "I hate him, what a jerk!" I managed to get out through sniffles.

I kept bawling in his arms, while he rubbed my back.

I felt safe in his arms. Like nobody and nothing could come between us.

All of a sudden, it started to rain.

"Lets go inside," Liam said, as he pulled away from the hug.

"No wait!" I cried out.

He turned back around.

"Stay," I pleaded.

"I'd never leave you," he said.

I found myself back in his arms, as it started to rain harder.

I looked up into his eyes, and he started to lean in.

Our lips pressed together, and it felt amazing. There were so many sparks that it created fireworks. Not the crappy ones in your backyard, but the amazing ones you watch on the Fourth of July.

The kiss became more passionate, with his hands around my waist and my hands in his wet hair. We both fell into it.

After a few minutes, we pulled away, gazing into eachothers eyes.

I still had a few old tears lingering on my face, and he wiped them away.

We hurried inside, escaping the pouring rain.

"You're amazing," he said.

"Not as amazing as you," I responded.

"Man, I've wanted to do that ever since I saw you at that club," he said, causing my cheeks to turn bright red. "Come upstairs, I have some clothes you can wear instead of your soaking ones."

We went up to his room, and he gave me one of his T-Shirts, which acted as a dress on me.

"Wow," he said.

"What?"

"You look beautiful."

We lied down on his bed, and he began to twirl my hair.

We sat in complete silence, but no words were necessary to make the moment perfect; it already was.

I put my head on his lap, and fell asleep.

•••

Do you ship Briam?

Hope you all enjoyed it!

More chapters coming soon!