15.

Fifteen.

"We need to talk."

Those words never sounded like it would result in something positive. Especially when it's coming from your boyfriend.

"Jake, if it's about Liam, I promise you. There's nothing going on between us."

"It's not just about him," he said.

"Well, what else?"

"You seem a bit, distant."

"What do you mean, 'distant'? I'm with you all the time!" I defended.

"Well yes, but when we're not together, you always have something going on. It's either Ashley, or him."

Most of the time I was using Ashley as a cover for Liam, which I kinda felt bad about. But on the other hand, I knew he'd get madder if I was always spending my free time with Liam instead of him.

"Sorry for not revolving my whole life around our relationship!" I snapped. "And his name
is Liam. But I told you, there's nothing going on!"

"I'm not so sure about that," he said.

"You don't trust me?"

"No, I know you've been lying to me!"

"About what?" I asked.

"I was talking to my cousin, and he said he was at the bowling place down the street the other night. He saw you. And Liam."

My heart sank. I felt awful. I lied to him, and he knew.

"You said you were with Ashley!" He said.

"I know, I'm so sorry. It was one year from my mom's death, and I needed a close friend," I said.

"But I'm your boyfriend! You're supposed to come to me about stuff like that; not some guy you're probably cheating on me with," he yelled.

A tear escaped my eye. "Cheating on you? How could you say that? You don't even know anything. I was arguing with him about how he doesn't like you. I told him he was wrong. You were more than that. More to me. But I guess I'm the one that was wrong. You're a jackass. We're over."

I stormed to the front door.

"Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!" He screamed.

I slammed the door, and ran out to my car, tears streaming down my face.

I knew where I had to go; I needed to see Liam.