Chapter Five - Goddess Kanamori Shina

Kanamori Shina Profile

God type: Ultimate

God of Creation and Destruction.

Kanamori Shina is one of the original Gods that sat among the stars and watched our world as it was created, She was also one of the first Gods to step onto Earth and interact with Humans. Kanamori watched over the Earth and taught the humans to love and respects it too.

With Kanamori being the Goddess of Creation, she treat nature as if it was her own child but some men didn't see the point in worshipping inanimate objects like trees and began to mercilessly destroy the forests bit by bit. Kanamori weeped in every forest that had been hurt until she could take no more. What the humans did not know was that this god was also the god of destruction and she believed that life must be cherished and if man could not cherish anyone but themselves, she would rid them of Earth so humans that would respect the planet could replace them. Kanamori destroyed the clan that had been harming her land and she took the title of Kanamori the destroyer.

Even though she was not amused by the nickname, she claimed it as her own and her popularity grew with the humans. Some humans worshiped her for being the God of creation but others Worshiped her more destructive side.

Kanamori Shina befriended and was acquainted with most of the Gods as most of them were below her power, only some was to her level. However the ones that were equal in power didn't see eye to eye with The goddess of creation and destruction... They believed that Gods should not get involved with Humans and should rid the world of them whereas Kanamori believed that the Humans deserved a chance, she knew that each individual thought and felt differently and that all they needed was a little bit of guidance to steer them in the loving, caring direction.