Chapter Thirty-One

**** Quick Authors note ****
Sooooooo, I'm back!!
I just want to apologise for taking so long to actually get back into the swing of things.
PLEASE be warned, My writing is slightly rusty soooo enjoy!!

**** RECAP ****
I paced and paced the room trying to figure out a plan so that I could meet up with Ichigo and be able to get the time to train so I don't get absolutely destroyed in this game. Feeling sick to the bone, My legs collapsed bringing me to my knees. Signing, I glare at the floor and mumble "You can make this work (y/n)... get your act together and make this work...

****

Realising that I am STILL wasting time by glaring at the floor, I quickly jump to my feet and scramble frantically in search for my training clothes.
"It's about half 1 now, maybe if I make it quick, I can run and meet ichigo... no that won't work... after practice I'll have to go to the game. That idiot didn't even write a time for when he wanted to meet so how am I suppose to make this work!"

It anger and frustration, I fling myself back onto the bed, grab the pillow and scream viciously into it. Like a dog being called, Kenny quietly opened the door so only his eyes were revealed before whispering "Is everything okay Miss (y/n)?"

But before he could add anything else to his question, the pillow being used as a scream catcher was travelling across the room and towards whatever part of his face was creeping in.

"GO AWAY KENPATCHI!!!"

Think (y/n)... how can I work around this?

I lay there for a moment; staring up at the plain white ceiling, thinking of every possible way that I could train with my annoying but very skilful captains but see the idiot carrot top too. But no solution was miraculously appearing, and I certainly wasn't having any "light bulb" moments.

The importance of this game to not only my parents and I but too the whole strange and wonderful soul society was crucial. I mean, I am suppose to become some sort of God and I'm deliberating running from the full thing to meet up with a boy.

This God Game Battle is deciding which God comes into the limelight and I have a huge responsibility weighing on my shoulders.

To compete and possibly become a big-shot god or finally pluck up the courage to tell Ichigo how I feel.

Oh no guys what should we do?! Should we meet ichigo?! Or should be go and be bad-ass bi****s and fight?!
Tune in for the next episode to find out!
Adios amigos!! 🖖🏽