Chapter Fourteen

* * * * * Meanwhile at (Y/N)'s House * * * * *

(Y/N) dribbled as she followed the scent of her favourite dish coming from downstairs, it was like she almost floated from her room to the kitchen with hearts pulsating from her eyes. "I see you've already smelt the surprise out then!" Her mother giggled as she stirred the food. "Who could miss such a beautiful aroma?" (Y/N) said childishly as she gazed upon the stirring spoon however she was soon broken from the luxurious thought of eating when (Mothers/name) added "Im making it for the great progress you've been making in your training."

Reality soon hit (Y/N) like a slap in the face with a wish. (Y/N) worryingly thought about the fact that no actual progress had been made yet and she STILL didn't know how to even find her god powers let alone use them. "Hey sweetheart, why don't you take a night off training... we know you've been working so hard over the past three weeks, the least you deserve is a quiet night with your parents" (Y/N)'S father said as he walked in from the sitting room. She replied with a cheesy smile and a nod in order to fool her parents even more into believe she actually deserved this night off.

(Y/N) Started to fidget as waiting for her food was becoming unbearable "(Y/N) this food isn't going to be done for a while yet! so find something to occupy your time and we'll call you down when its done" he mother laughed she pointed towards the kitchen door, a bit let down (Y/N) huffed and puffed as she left the room and crawled the stairs with her belly grumbling like it was shouting to her "FEED ME!"

She plonked her butt on her bed, reach for the remote and turned on the film channels. Getting snuggled she surrounded herself with all of her teddies, which almost drowned her but this was the only thing that comforted her when she was alone. as the film started to captivate her she noticed her phone on her bedside table to which she grabbed and looked at it intensely. "I don't think it would harm anyone if I just..." she shook her head and put her hand down. Still staring at the phone in her hand she contemplated on whether she actually wanted to do the thing she had been dying to do for weeks. "Shall I? Or shall I not?" she repeatedly asked herself in her head. T

he pressure was starting to build and the music in the background of the film wasn't helping as it was playing suspense music, (Y/N) listed the pro's and con's of doing it or not before finally she took a deep breath and flicked her phone. The phone began to make the ringing tone as she held it to her ear... waiting for Ichigo to answer, She was slightly nervous but mostly excited about hearing his voice... if he even answers. Just as (Y/N) was about to put the phone down, her dissapintment was washed away when she heard "Hey, long time no see (Y/N)" from the other end of the phone. Relieved to here her strawberry boy she replied "Yeah I know right."

* * * * * (Y/N)'s P.O.V * * * * *

We started to small talk, you know... speak about the usual stuff. How we were doing, what we had been up to... all that kind of stuff. It was calming to hear his voice, it instantly put me at ease. I was so worried that what I did to him and what I said may have effected our friendship but I was happily mistaken. A short silence broke out on the phone until ichigo blurted out "I miss you, you dumb rabbit..." giggling from the memories flooding back of the time that I would wear my hair in bunches and we walked past a pet store with rabbits in the window, Ichigo instantly made a connection between my hair and the rabbit's ears. Quickly snapping from my memory I whispered to him "I've missed you too." After this, his tone had changed from lovingly and free-sprited to serious as he spoke "Once you're finished, I will find you again no matter what..." His words not only took me by surprise but also felt like a dagger through my heart. I started to sniffle and tear up, which caused distress to ichigo as he immediately noticed "(Y/N)? You okay??!"

"Yes... it's just... I'd like that very much ichi" I responded to his determination to find me. I was adamant to leave this conversation, so I quickly said my goodbyes whilst Ichigo was urging me to stay on the phone with him... but my body, heart and soul just couldn't take it any longer. I hung up the phone, grabbed the teddy that Ichigo had won for me down at the arcade, burrowed my face into it and let the waterfall like tears flood from my sore (e/c) eyes.

I eventually calmed down, but my face and nose were still beetroot colour from the 20 minute crying session that I had. I was snuggled back into all of my teddies and my duvet, watching an old rom com (Which will probably's make me cry half way through) when my mother called up "(Y/N) Your food is done, come down and eat with us." I stood from my bed, and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt as bad as I looked I thought as I wiped away any remain tear residue, fanned my face with my hands to remove the redness and slowly walked down the stairs to my family.

A.N - Sorry Guy's if it seems a bit rushed or seems slightly shabby, I was determined to finished at least three chapters tonight but half way through It started to get hard to keep my eyes open! hope your enjoying the story so far. I will be added the next chapter tomorrow! X3