Chapter Sixteen

The car suddenly came to a halt which (Y/N) realised the hard way as she slammed forward into the chair in front of her, leaving a face print on the leather. A tear appeared in her eyes as she reached from her head and yelped in pain "Jesus, I think someone needs to re-take their driving test" she thought. Attempting to straighten herself out and brush herself down, she was soon interrupted by the opening of the car door from the mysterious men that brought her to wherever they were. "Lady (Y/N) we have arrived, if you could follow us we will take you to Mr Akiyama." (Y/N), A little confused she realised that Mr Akiyama must be the one who arranged the meeting between all of the gods. (Y/N) slipping from the car, she placed her feet on the ground and started to follow the first driver whilst being followed by the other driver who was pulling her black and silver suitcase. After a short period of walking, a slight amount of stairs she finally reached there destination. Mr Akiyama was standing facing towards four of the people/gods that I had seen at the meeting. "Well it seems that everybody is here... " he spoke but noticing that what he had said was actually incorrect, I interrupted and said "Arn't we missing two people?" 

"You are correct, one of those people had a change of heart and ran away... and the other one's family member had became very ill and the only person who could look after her is the missing god... Does that answer your question Miss (Y/N)" Gob-smacked on how i was totally shut down, I just nodded and looked down the floor. The giggles from the other gods rang in my ear but they were soon silenced when our guide spoke up "In order to keep the location of the soul society and how you get there a secret, we advise that you take a sip of this" handing out a tray that had four plastic cups with a suspicious pink liquid in it. "How do we know that it is safe to drink this?" the blonde god asked. He took another cup from his pocket, poured some of the liquid into it and handed it to one of the drivers who immediately drank it, the reaction to the liquid was non existent as the liquid posed no threat to anything or anyone. Seeing that it was safe, each god took a cup from the tray and sipped it clean. AS they were just about to laugh the whole poisonous liquid situation, the driver that drank the same drink dropped to the floor and began to snore... "What the hell?" I exclaimed, but before any more words could leave my lips, everything started to get hazy and dizzy. However still conscious I saw one by one each of the other gods drop into a deep sleep on the floor and I followed them no long after.

(A.N - Crap, someone needs to shoot me... I keep writing short chapters but I felt like a cliffhanger was called for)