Chapter Twenty Five

"ICHIGOOOO! RENJIII! WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

There was a slight pause as Rukia pressed her ear on the shōji that belonged to the hot headed pair. Not a noise stirred in the room causing Rukia to react even more angrily.

"I said... GET THE HELL UP!!" She screamed as she repeatedly crashed her fists on the shoji. As if the room had been hit by a hurricane, you could hear the pair racing about the room, hard foot steps clashing as they rushed to get ready before Rukia dragged them out by the scruffs of their necks.

The shoji quickly sprung open to reveal the two boys half dressed, half asleep and totally unprepared for the day. "You didn't have to be so loud Rukia..." Renji yawned, rubbing his head with sleepy eyes. Ichigo, who was also still half asleep, nodded childishly in agreement. It wasn't the first time she had saw renji's manly chest, but Ichigo... It's was a first seeing Ichigo. She traced his upper body with her eyes, noticing every muscle that was visible. The racing of her heart started to fill her cheeks with extra blood but her eyes quickly jolted to meet ichigo's when he said "hey... Rukia? Are you okay? You're turning all pinky?" Quite frustrated and frankly completely embarrassed that he just had to point her face out, her initial reaction was to smack him straight in the chest. Causing her to hurt her hand more than she hurt his chest (yeahhh, Rukia 0, ichigo's muscly muscles 1).

"Are we going or what? This is my first god game so I want to get good seats..." Rukia sighed in frustration whilst rolling her eyes, trying to detract the attention from her gleaming red face. Without saying a word the pair just followed the irritated young women as she power walked ahead.

Ichigo's P.O.V
After silently following the moody one for about 15 minutes, I began to noticed the crowds of people around me increasing. We must be close to the arena... As much as I loathed the idea of watching these posh totty's fight one another and calling it a brawl, the anticipation was starting to get me slightly excited. I mean even though I don't like idea of them sissy fighting, it will be nice to watch them slap the hell out of eachother.

We continued to walk around when we entered the god games arena in attempt to find seats with a perfect view. Rukia looked like she was about to pull her hair from her head as the stress from not being able to get seats was starting to get to her. The were a sea of people all nervous and excited to see what the games would reveal.

As if rukia's prayers of seats were answered, she noticed some of the soul society captains in a private area and since she was the sister of captain kuchiki she waltzed in grabbing Renji and I and dragging us along with her. "We're sitting here so deal with it" she blurted out to her brother, who responded with a groan and turning back to looking at the arena. "I guess that means it's okay then" Renji muttered to me, which made me laugh ever so slightly.

Looking around the "v.i.p" box, I analysed everyone in the area and noticed that Kenpachi and Toshiro were standing together, which was quite unusual anyway, but to make things even more weird... They both seemed worried. Ever so often one of them would sneakily comfort the other before crossing their arms and turning back to the arena... This continued like a record jumping until finally...

My ear drums had been completely annihilated when some random guys came on each side of the private box and started blasting on their trumpets. There tune was harsh but encouraging, obviously to announce the start of the games. Before I could clear my eye drums back out the head captain stood up and smoothly but loudly said "we are here again, yet another god games... I have met these wonderful beings personally and I can tell you this now... You will not be disappointed."

The crowds cheered when the captain Yamamoto spoke his last word and that's when doors in the arena started to rise up... Releasing some dramatic smoke for the so called gods to walk through.

This was it, I better get comfy because this could get boring real quick...

Author: ohhhh if only you knew Ichigo!
Ichigo: knew what reader-chan?
Author: heh heh heh you'll have to wait and see my little strawberry!
Ichigo: don't call me thaaa-
Author: shattttt appppp strawberry shortcake and get back in your seat before Rukia kicks you into next week!
Ichigo: okayyyy :(

Hey guys, I know its kinda short and I've been trying my hardest to get the story going... The next episode is going to be the god games!!! Wooo we're finally there... To the people that have been reading since chapter one... I bet you're relieved, it took us 25 chapters before we actually got to the grand reveal! Thank you so much for sticking it out!! Peace outttt✌🏾️