Chapter Twenty Three

A.N - hey guys, I am soooooooo sorry for not updating in such a long time! I hope you haven't given up on the story! I've had a mental and creative block but I thought what the heck I'm just gonna jump into it, then the creative juices started flowing. A very big thank you to the people that have stuck by this story, I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Readers PoV

The wind on my face as I ran as fast as I could through the eternity of walls caused my eyes to leak even more than they already were. Emotions coursing through my entire body, anger... Sadness and most of all, regret. I should of never entered this stupid game when I knew that I had no powers, if something serious had happened to me Kenny and Toshiro would feel to blame... And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I made them feel like that.

As I turned the next corner I suddenly found my self slamming into a object, causing me to fall back on the dirt path. Slightly in pain but mostly shocked, I cleared the remaining tears from my pink face with the back of my hands to see what I had stupidly ran into. To my surprise, a man mimicked me on the ground, rubbing his behind to try to sooth the pain from the harsh fall. He had red spiked hair that was tied into a pony tail and had a head band on. His face looked awfully familiar but I hadn't spoke to anyone else other than Toshiro and Kenny.

Quickly realising that I hadn't apologised to the young man even though I was the cause of his fall, I rapidly jumped to my knees and grabbed his arms to apologise. "I am so sorry, whoever you are... I wasn't looking and I just... I just... Ran into you by accident" I blurted out. The man appeared stunned from our little accident but I could see the fury and anger starting to arise however just as he was about to open his mouth to scold me he glanced at my face and stared. This guy looked absolutely gob-smacked and I didn't have a clue why... Still clinging onto his arms for forgiveness, I bowed continuously as I apologised over and over again. But still, he didn't say a word. "I'm sorry, my names (f/n) (l/n), could I ask for yours?" I didn't expect an answer but to my surprise he finally spoke up.
"I'm Renji  Abarai..."

Renji's P.O.V

"I'm Renji Abarai..." I mumbled in shock...
I can't believe it's her... The girl from the other night that was being carried by Kenpatchi... She is just as beautiful as I remembered, all of her radiance was causing me to sweat and become nervous...
"A-a-are you o-okay?" I stuttered to (y/n) as I gazed in her eyes. She looked confused about my concern for her but I carried on with my concern as I stood up and pulled her up with me. "I hope you're not hurt..." I added as she brushed the dirt from her robe
"No I'm okay thanks, most importantly are you okay?" She asked as she circled around me looking for any marks, bruises etc. I let out a scream of a laugh and waved my hands around before saying "no no! I'm fine, nothing like that could hurt me!" And raising my head to seem confident.
"Oh well that's good" the (h/c) haired girl giggled, her smile and laugh brought a blush to my face as I tried to turn my head even more to the sky so it would go unnoticed.

Third person

(Y/n) giggled as she noticed the raspberry blush swell renji's face. Before she could ask or say anything else to her new acquaintance, she heard the cries of a familiar pair. The voices screamed her name but every time it was repeated, the voices seemed to get louder... And louder. Suddenly realising who was calling her name, (y/n) started to freak out... She paced back and forth, mumbling and groaning to herself. Renji eye-balled (y/n) whilst the nervousness radiated from her infecting the air with a black aura. He cautiously interrupted her contemplation by asking "are you okay (y/n)? You look a little tense..."

Taken by surprise Renji suddenly found himself pushed back against the wall, with (y/n) lightly pressed against his chest. Unable to comprehend the situation, all he could do was blush... Blush REALLY hard. Renji attempted to get his breathing regulated but (y/n) started to press herself on to him with more force, immediately causing his blush to go from a slight pink to a bright red.

Taking his attention away from his thoughts (hehehe if you know what I mean 😏) he noticed that the voices were still increasing and still getting louder. "Renji be as quiet as you can... I don't want to be caught so sshhh" (y/n) whispered as she pressed her fingers against her lips. Her larger than average breasts still pressed against his chest was enough to convince him to do what she wanted... So silence fell between the pair as they listened out for the voices.

"(Y/n)?? (Y/n)!!?" The voices yelled as they sounded only a few metres away, echoing through the seireitei corridors. Quickly realising who the voices belonged to, Renji started to panic as he didn't want to face the wrath of the voices. "You're hiding from captain hitsugya and captain kenpatchi! We're going to get absolutely killed (y/n)" he screeched under his breath, loud enough to be heard by (y/n) but quiet enough to go unnoticed by Toshiro and kenpachi. "They're harmless Renji, just shut your god damn mouth and keep you back against the wall" she sternly muttered. After (y/n) scolded Renji for mildly freaking out, she noticed that the voices seemed to be travelling away from her and renji's current position.

After waiting a few short minutes, (y/n) pressed her hand against renji's mouth to curve his heavy breathing in attempt to listen out for the captains and since the coast was clear, she exhaled and sighed with relief. Since (y/n) was dwelling in her relief, she failed to notice that she was still pressed against renji's chest. However she also had her forehead snuggled into shoulder...

renji's face was still  the shade of a tomato, as the movement of his chest was causing her head to move in sync. That's when reality hit (y/n), she slowly glared up and backed away. Renji looked her back at the girl and flung his arm behind his head in embarrassment as (y/n) crossed her arms and attempted to avoid eye contact. The (h/c) haired girl awkwardly coughed and broke the silence "welllll.... It was nice to meet you Renji... I gotta get going now.... Later" she said as she waved and power walked away in shame.