Chapter Thirty

Well guys... I'M BACKKK!!!

I'm so so sorry for taking so long to update and to everyone that stuck by the story and waited patiently, I thank you!

I hope you all enjoy!

**** RE-CAP ****

It was almost like it was meant to be, as we cuddled together it was as if we were two jigsaw pieces that connected perfectly. This moment was perfect... I never wanted it to end... until...

She had obviously fallen asleep, but as she was sleeping she began to move her butt closer and just generally moving it (obviously trying to get comfy), which was EVER so close to "you know where"...

Now I'm not saying it wasn't enjoyable... I'm saying it might have been a little too enjoyable if you know what I mean... and when I'm stuck with my arm underneath her head, unable to move... there wasnt exactly a solution or a way I could of prevented what happens down there from happening...

**** Time skip to next morning ****

As it struck 1pm, (y/n)'s room was ever so dim excluding the slightly opened Shōji, which allowed a bright ray of light to grace her face. As heavenly as the ray of light may have seemed to others, (y/n) felt highly ungrateful for being woken up.  She raised her soft, delicate hand and hovered it above her not-so-open eyes to protect them from the blasting sun.

Grumbling and moaning from the ache that was now occurring in her arm for holding it up, she signed and slammed the aching arm down against her bed before slowly rising from her grave. Cute and beautiful (y/n) gently rubbed her (e/c) eyes so she could adjust to the morning light, stretched her arms above her head and released a mighty yawn. All was well and good until a striking pain suddenly zapped into (y/n)'s head like a knife being pricked into the skin, the hurtful but bearable pain caused the young god to grasp her head.

The pain swiftly made (y/n) snap our of her sleepy mind set, to which she then began to realise what had happened the night before... "oh no... oh no no no.... what did I do last?" the hungover god began to ask herself. Memories of her drunken state caused the girls face to deep to a bright red, embarrassment was written all over her. If she couldn't feel any worse she suddenly remembered the occurrence later than night... in the spur of the moment she quickly turned to the other side of the bed expecting an over night guest to be laying there peacefully asleep, she was saddened to discover a note with her name written on it. Softly she read out loud to herself

"I'm sorry for me leaving you this morning but I didn't want to wake you, meet me at the Eastern Blue Stream Gate of the Seireitei  in two days so we are out of the way of your captains,

Ichigo :P"

As much as his cute little message made her smile, she couldn't help but feel slightly disheartened that he was not there to make her morning even brighten. Realising that nothing could be done on the matter the beautiful god frowned, pushed her bed sheets from above her and placed her bare feet onto the cold, white tatami mat that lay underneath her bed. (Y/N) drifted along her bedroom floor to the gaping Shōji, placed her hand gently on the sides and shoved them open.

The morning was tranquillising. The soft breeze seemed to pull the god out into her private garden to  embrace the soft grass between her toes. It was as if her troubles had melted from her body once again as she gazed upon what she believed was the beautiful scene she would ever see.

**** Time skip ****

**** (Y/N)'s P.O.V ****

My peace was soon disturbed when Kenpatchi abruptly burst through my door causing me to jump to my grave. "KENPACHI YOU BUFFOON! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE BEFORE THE GOD GAME FINALS!" I exclaimed as I marched over to his giant body. Taking a step back on one foot, I dragged my arm back and swung, aiming for wherever I could... Bicep. As my fist clashed against his fat muscular arm a sequel exited my mouth, my apparent puny force was no match to his stupid muscles. Grasping my hand with tears in my eyes and a pout on my face, I gaped at Kenny's face who also had tears in his eyes. "what the hell do you have to cry about?! I don't see you with a crushed hand?!" I sarcastically questioned my antagonising mentor.

"c-c-cry-ing? You.. think... I'm... crying..? Kenny stuttered before pausing. After a slight moment he burst out into a laughing fit, tears flowing from his eyes as he slapped his leg with my force. "I must really crack you up don't I?" I angrily slammed, disapproval in my tone. Kenpachi wiped his tears and caught his breath back, reverted back to his original composure and spoke "Since your win in the first round of the god games, there have been more battles... leaving only 3 gods to battle, including yourself." Thinking that Kenny was just trying to put me under pressure by lying about the amount of God's that remained, I giggled and said "Yeah yeah, okay Kenny I should probably go and join those three Gods and wish them good luck in their battle with me"

"I am serious Lady (Y/N)... after your celebratory meal, which you were VERY drunk at by the way , you didn't wake up until today... you slept through a full day?" Raising his hand to the back of his head to scratch he added "Well you obviously must of needed it, I mean after that badass K.O match you hit the Saki pretty hard... No wonder you died for the day." Two thoughts were running through my brain after Kenny told me that I slept for a full day, one; God damn I wasted a day of training or exploring or eating or anything that is better than sleeping! and two; CRAPP! Ichigo said to meet him at the Eastern Blue Stream gate today! Prior to being able to devise a plan to escape from Kenny's company and meet up with Ichigo, Kenpatchi added another problem to my now long list... "As theres only three remaining Gods, the final is today... in like two and a half hours, so I would quickly get some training in before hand"

"erm... excuse me? Please tell me you are joking..."

Silence corrupted the room as Kenpatchi gazed at me with confusion.

"I mean... I am PRETTY sure my door was NOT barricaded, which was proven by your rude entrance this morning"

Kenny's mouth was wide open, but nothing was coming out.

"Why. In. Hell. Did. You. Not. BLOODY. WAKE. ME!" Freaking out I screamed over my lack of time to train and go to meet my Ginger haired boy.

"GET OUT. YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT AND PISSING ME OFF!" I growled as I forced his overly-large body.

I paced and paced the room trying to figure out a plan so that I could meet up with Ichigo and be able to get the time to train so I don't get absolutely destroyed in this game. Feeling sick to the bone, My legs collapsed bringing me to my knees. Signing, I glare at the floor and mumble "You can make this work (y/n)... get your act together and make this work..."

Hey Guys, Im sorry that its kinda short and the god games has not really progressed yet but I promise I am getting to it! Theres just one little detail I need to add so the final god game can be mega awesome!

Again, Im super duper sorry for the amount of time you's have had to wait for this not-so-great, unnecessary chapter but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! I love to hear your thoughts and opinions so don't forget to comment or message me, hit that star button and vote for my story!

Peace out mofo's! >.<

(P.s - I'm going to try to do at least one chapter every couple of days, I will make it up to you's!!!!)