Chapter Twenty-Nine

Authors Note

Hello Guy's, I can't apologise enough for not updating this sooner... I have been so busy with work and stuff that I just didn't get round to this! I'm currently ill but I'm going to try my hardest to give you's all the chapter you's deserve!

PREVIOUSLY...

I turned after the inspection of my defeated opponent to find my captains and Renji standing before me "what the hell was that!!"

"How did you do that"

"You were awesome"

The compliments showered me but something caught me eye... Something I never believed could happen... Someone was starting at me, someone I knew... But how?

"(Y/n)??"

"Ichigo?"

Both in awe with this fateful coincidence, we began to stumble to each other like like toddlers learning to walk. My body was overcome with joy, happiness and excitement all at once at the sight that stood before me. We were almost in arms distance as my eyes started to swell with tears of joys however just as Ichigo held out both of his strong arms to embrace me, Kenpachi and Toshiro stood in-between us with large smiles on their faces. "Congratulations Lady (Y/N)!" Captain Hitsugaya shouted with delight, "Thank you Captain, I couldn't have done it without you... or should I say I couldn't have done it without Hyōrinmaru" I joked, winking and displaying my devilish smile to him. "We should celebrate!" Toshiro exclaimed, stepping aside to walk back into the seireitei but as he moved it slowly brought my strawberry boy back into view. My loving smile was plastered back on my now pink face as I prepared to jump into his arms... to only be grabbed by Kenpachi and placed on his shoulders as he held his arms up and shouting in celebration. The people of the crowd and the other captains yelled in festivity whilst Captain Zaraki carried me like a queen however my attention couldn't be focused on anything less, I turned my head in order to search for Ichigo in the crowd that had now formed around me and my captains. Thankfully I spotted my ginger haired friend as he tried to push his way to me but failing miserably, my new found happiness began to die... I don't want to loose him twice...

* * * * Time Skip * * * *

Everyone sat around a grand long rectangular mahogany table that had golden koi carp engraved on both ends of it. Every soul society captain and their squad sat around enjoying the luxurious food and alcohol that was presented to me as a celebratory gift. Giggles, laughs and loud conversations could be heard all around but (Y/N) was slightly distracted, even though she wanted to enjoy her victory... she wanted to enjoy it with Ichigo. She grabbed her ruby red sake cup from the table and carefully swirled it, watching the contents gracefully swirl with it. (Y/N) looked up at every one, bringing a sweet smile to her face as she realised that she couldn't keep gloating because eventually she will bring everyone else's moods down too... in an effort to raise her spirits, she quickly got on her feet, held her sake cup in the air and slightly coughed in order to let everyone know she wanted to speak. When everyone was silent, (Y/N) said "I want to thank everyone that has attended this gathering and celebrating my victory, I would especially like to thank my two captains for putting up with me and sticking by me... I want all of you's to have a good time tonight!" whilst flinging her delicate arms in the air.

As if it was a race, everyone dived toward the tables, grabbing food with one hand and a sake bottle with the other... to (Y/N) it really did look like they were all racing each other to see who would get drunk first, in respect to their "little" game, she also grabbed a bottle of sake and scanned the room for Rangiku. (Y/N) was well aware that she was known for her large drinking habit but since she has just had a amazing victory, she felt like she could accomplish anything.