Chapter three (Picture of Sam)

I haven't stopped thinking about Monday yet. It's been three days and I'm continuously replaying the actions I took in my head; I was stupid and now the only thing we've said to each other is 'hello'. Way to go, Sam. I always seem to mess things up, if I wasn't such a man whore in high school, maybe someone would love me. 

"Sir?" smiled Sarah from across the classroom. 

"Yes?" I said with a blank expression. This girl hasn't stop flirting with me since I started teaching here. She complained to the head master because she didn't feel comfortable with Mr. Stokes; according to her he kept 'staring at her inappropriately - talk about lying bitch. 

"Can you help me please? I'm not really sure what anything means."

Oh and here comes the bimbo act. Sometimes I wonder if it's actually her pea sized brain more than her 'lets be flirty' actions. She should know that it's not cute, it's really not. "Sure Sarah, I'll be with you in a moment." Just because I flirted with blondes like her when I came here, doesn't mean for a second that she has a chance. Honestly, my mind is on Izzy right now, I don't know why I can't stop thinking about her but I just can't.

I could feel Sarahs eyes watching my every move, it was starting to make me feel uncomfortable, and my eyes were soon drawn to hers. "Can you help me now?" She grumbled, pouting her lips. 

"Sure." 

"Can you explain this script to me please? Why did Romeo kill himself for Juilet?" 

Did she seriously just ask me that? We've read this play over four times and have studied the script with annotations twice. You'd think that she'd know Shakespeares most well known play. "Well, Romeo has just found the love of his life supposedly dead, even though she has drank something to remove any sign of life in her body. He doesn't know this, and when his eyes fall upon her limb body, he does what he feels is best. When you love someone, you go through drastic measures, he had been fighting for her love for quite a while, then it all fell apart." 

"Oh, I think that's a bit silly," she muttered. 

"Silly? Romeo and Juliet is by far the most romantic yet devastating play made. Shakespeare was a genius, don't belittle his professions with your dim understanding of love." Said an angry voice from behind me. "The bell has gone, shouldn't you be off to your next lesson, Sarah?"

"Sir, can you tell her to stop being rude to me please?" She scoffed, smirking at the figure behind me.

"Izzy?"

"What?" she scowled.

"Sit down," I grinned towards her. I could see the sparkle glisten in her eye, she smiled back and walked off to her seat; unlike the rest of the week, she sat at the front near my desk. "It's time to go to class, Sarah." 

"Fine. Bye sir." She stroked her hand against my arm as she walked out with her head turned and a smile plastered on her face.

"You like Shakespeare?" I whispered into Izzy's ear. 

She jumped out of her seat in fright. "Don't do that!" she slapped my arm gently. "Sure I do, who doesn't? I passed it last year and I'm excited to be doing it again."

"So we have a similarity, huh?" I smirked. 

"Seems so." 

 - Izzy's P.O.V. -

He finally spoke to me today, we had a full conversation about Shakespeares fascinating plays in drama. It was one of the best hours of my life, the silence was killing me.

"Izzy, do you want to go to the cinema?" Shouted my mum from downstairs.

"I'm good thanks, still a bit tired from my audition."