Chapter 25: Gun point

A/N: sorry that this isn't so great. I've had writers block for ages and it's killing me! I opened this at least five times and stared blanky. But I guess this will do.

To think my own dad would be holding a gun to my head. His smirk was growing, and my anger was overflowing.

"Put the gun down," Harry whispered. "You don't have to do this."

"If she steps one foot out this room I'm going to shoot you all down." He spat.

I took a daring step forward, the barrel pressed firmly against my head. "Let them go."

"Else what, princess?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I will stay," I huffed. "I won't try and escape. Just let my friends go and I will come with you, wherever that may be."

Delilah stared at me in shock, grasping Harry's hand; he winced from her grip. "No!" She cried out.

"Shut up," My dad's hand collided with her face. She stumbled back with tears threatening her reddening eye.

"Do not touch her!" I yelled.

He tugged at my hand, pulling me into him as he smiled sheepishly - the gun digging into my stomach. "I'll let them go." He whispered against my ear.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Go," I pointed to the door. "Just leave."

"But I can't leave you!" She screamed. I gave her a sad look before Harry lifted her in the air, slung her over his shoulder and walked out the door; his fingers crossed for me to see.

They were coming back, and with the others for sure. "So princess," he grasped my neck and pressed me against the wall. "Looks like you're stuck with me."

I spat in his face, anger boiling beneath my skin. "That's for hitting my best friend." I smiled sweetly.

He glared, dropping me to the floor. I stood up, being turned around and bent over. I felt his rough hand collide with my butt, making me wince. "I am still your dad, and that is for beating up mine."

I placed my hand over the stinging area and rubbed gently. It hurt like hell. "Like father like son." I bit out before my granddads fist crashed into my face and I blacked out.

~ Sam's P.O.V ~

The setting amongst me was pitch black, the cold creeping down my neck and chains nipping at my wrists. I tugged helplessly, groaning as my head spun.

"Don't bother trying," a distant voice croaked. "It's hopeless."

"Who's there?" I stared off into the darkness.

"It's Henry," a loud sigh filled the room with a following echo.

"We need to get out of here, bud." I mumbled. I tugged at the chains again, my wrists burning.

"They've coated it with poison. There's no way."

"We need to try. I will not die here, I need to find Izzy." I growled. I yanked harder, the chains shaking with each pull. I felt my skin tear with my last attempt, blood dripping down my hands. "I guess this is it," I bowed my head. I couldn't take the pain from the poison any longer.

"I'm sorry, bud."

"I'm sorry too," I sighed heavily. "It was nice knowing you, I'm glad-" I paused. There was a distant rustling and a dull light began to swing from the ceiling. I blinked, squinting towards the doorway.

"Alright soppy," Harry smiled down at us. "Now let's get you out of here." He swung the keys around his finger.

"How?" I stared as Delilah stumbled towards me. She settled down by my side, unlocking the cuffs.

"I snatched them from Izzy's dad's pocket clip."

"He's here?" I yelled. "Where's izzy?" Delilah rested her head against my shoulder, wrapping my arms with strips of her cardigan.

"She's," Harry looked over at Delilah and gulped. "She's with him."

"She's what?" I glared. "You left her with him to get us?!" I pushed myself to my feet.

"He had a gun," he moved back. "She told us to go, she knows we're coming back-"

I stormed forward, grasping him by his neck. "You fucking left her!"

"Let go!" Delilah ran towards me, I swung my arm back, hitting her in the stomach.

"Sam please stop," Henry whispered. "He wouldn't hurt her, they came for us because we can help."

I closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose with my loose hand. I dropped Harry to the floor and turned to Delilah. She was weeping; her eyes full of tears. "I'm sorry it's just," I breathed slowly. "I need to protect her."

She stared up at me. "Who would have thought mr player would fall for sweet little Isabel Green." She smiled up at me, wiping her tears away.

I held out my hand and pulled her up. "She's got me whipped," I laughed. "Let's find her."