Chapter Thirteen

A/N: This chapters a bit sexual so I do apologise :)

"He had his lips pressed against hers like she was his." I spat angrily up at Alex. He insisted that I let him in for sheer 'comfort'. Not to mention, I was furious with this actions tonight. 

"He's probably had a few drinks and she's probably thrown herself at him." He shrugged, completely oblivous of my anger. I was too annoyd to think of hiding my love for him, but as boys will be boys, Alex ignored it all.

"More like he probably threw himself at her for sex. He disgusts me," I hissed. "That will NOT be happening in my house!" 

"Calm down already, you're such a girl."

"That's because I was born one, you idiot!" I glared at him before storming out of my room. 

I had enough of speaking to people now, I was on a hunt out for Sam and his little toy. I stormed across the landing and flung his bedroom door open and to my surprise it was completely empty; I sighed in relief. As I turned for the door, I heard the shower switch on and foot steps shuffling around. I felt used, betrayed even. 

"Don't walk in there," I whispered to myself, scrunching up my eyes and nose. "Don't."

For the next few seconds, I had a mental argument with myself about entering his en-suite or waiting for him to finish, but if she was in there then he'd be in there for longer than I wanted to stand around. I groaned and took a deep breath before turning the handle quickly, stumbling inside.

"Uh... Izzy?" Sam asked confused as he sniffed. I turned to face him with one eye closed and the other squinted. "What are you doing?"

His eyes were blood shot and he looked like he had been doing drugs, I looked down into his over-sized pupils in horror. To my surprise, Rebecca was nowhere to be seen; Sam was sat on the shower floor with his arms crossed - he looked beautiful. His hair was ruffled with conditioner dripping down his neck, his eyes a pale blue, like little pools of clear water, and his naked body was shining from the shower. I was glad he was sat down, I couldn't see anything inappropriate and that I was greatful for.

"Ar-Are you alright?" I stuttered helplessly.

"Me? What about you?" He sighed heavily. 

"No Sam, I'm not ok. I'm hurt!" I yelled angrily. "I don't want to talk here, it's not appropriate." 

I was about to run out of the bathroom when I felt an arm loop around my waist. The simple gesture made my tummy fill with a sworm of butterflies, and tingles shot threw my body. 

"Please don't go," he slurred. I felt his breath against my neck, the distinct smell of alcohol rolling up my nostrils. I gagged helplessly, before plugging my nose. 

"Brush your teeth, Sam. You smell like Alcohol." I turned around to face him, he looked confused and hurt. He was keeping the towel around his waist up with my body. 

"Ok," he sighed. "I only drank a couple of beers." 

"A couple? Have you seen your room. There's cans everywhere, what were you doing? Drinking yourself to death?" I moaned at him. 

He stumbled lifelessly towards the sink and help himself up. He brushed his teeth slowly before turning back to me and pulling me against him. "I'm sorry," he smiled.

"You kissed her!" I growled. I was furious with him, but he didn't seem to notice. He lifted me up with one arm and kissed my cheek. "Sam, I'm mad at you." I frowned. 

He ignored me, trailing kisses down my cheek until he got to my neck. He paused, eyeing me cautiously. I held my breath, and with that he placed his lips against my neck. "Sam, I breathed heavily; nobody had done this to me before, and it felt extremely nice. "Stop."

"Why?" He breathed through kisses, walking out of the bathroom with his arms still around me. "Don't you like it."

He placed me down gently and walked over to his bedroom door. I thought he was going to walk out, but instead he popped the lock shut. "What, what are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Something I've wanted to do for such a long time." He walked towards me before flopping down onto the bed. His knees parted my legs suddenly and I whimpered in shock. His chest came down against mine, as he pressed his lips hungrily against my own. 

"Sam, stop it." I moaned through kisses, it was driving me crazy - he was pressed against my inner thigh, and due to his strong grasp, I couldn't wiggle free. 

I wriggled underneath him, hoping for a escape - not that I really wanted one. I just didn't feel comfortable right now. He lifted my arms up against my head and pressed them down against the matress. I decided to kiss him back now, as I nibbled on his lower lip to let him know I wanted access, he moaned and slipped his tongue into my mouth. 

We had been kissing for ten minutes when his hand began to move up my shirt. I whimpered from the touch of his bare skin against mine, he cupped one and I moaned unwillingly. I was finding it hard to stop him or myself, but we needed to. Today was Saturday, it was 2am and soon enough, our parents would be back. We didn't know when, but they could walk through the door at any minute. 

The party had ended an hour ago and Alex had offered to tidy up before I left him in my room. Sam's hands pushed my top up and over my head in a quick motion, and I let out a gasp as the cold air nipped at my bare skin. I was exposed, and I felt nervous. I couldn't stop myself before I yanked at his top and he slipped it off. He was eyeing me again, and I blushed.

"Sam, we need to stop." I mumbled as his fingers played with my shorts waist band. He was pulling at them, hoping I'd lift my butt. I cupped his face and he furrowed his eyebrow in confusion. He look so attractive, and even though I wanted to continue, I knew we couldn't. 

"Lets run away together." He shrugged, drawing circles around my soft spots with his finger. I shivered and pulled him back down to me; I pressed my lips firmly against his and lifted my butt unitentionally. Before I could place it back down, he yanked at my shorts, kissing my pelvis. I bucked up towards his mouth and moaned once more. He steadied my hips and teased his way down. I let out a rushed breath and leant up on my elbows. 

He moved my pants aside and continued to kiss his way down. A flow of excitement hit my body and I felt his tongue against a very sensitive area. I flung my head back and opened my legs for him, I was enjoying it far too much. He let out a husky laugh before moving his way back up to my face and kissing my neck.

"I told you that you'd like this." He smirked before pulling down his jeans and boxers. I whinced eyefully and found my hand being pulled towards his lower region. He placed my palm against himself and I closed my hand, moving awkwardly, I wasn't sure how to do this, and I really wanted to stop, but he was so damn attractive. He mumbled my name under his breath and I smiled to myself. 

"I do like it," I flustered a shade of pink. "I don't know what you've done to me." 

He laughed and pulled my hand away, kissing me once more before placing himself between my legs, ready to start something I knew I couldn't stop, I didn't want to. Just as he entered me, I let out a low moan, squirming at the pain and pushing him away gently.

"It'll hurt a little," he smiled. "It's ok, I'll be gentle."

I rested my head back and felt him again, I held my breath and he moved slowly, catiously, and that's when there was a loud banging at the door.