Chapter 21

A/N: I have been working so much that updating is harder than usual! I can't find the energy to write after work. I'm going to Turkey on Saturday! So I'm be gone until Sunday 15th. I'll probably write a chapter when I'm relaxing, but I can't guarantee any updates. See you soon :)

"Please talk to me," I yelled. I brought my fist to the door once more, banging in frustration.

She still wouldn't answer me, it had been six hours and I was getting restless. I shouldn't have lied to her about Sam, but it's illegal for a teacher to date a student! If we fell out and she blackmailed me, I wouldn't be a happy bunny.

"Baby," Sam whispered afar. I jumped in confusion, meeting his bright blue eyes. "Come to bed."

"I need to talk to her," I sighed.

"It's nearly 11, you can talk in the morning." He smiled sadly, stepping forward. His arms wrapped around my waist from behind, and I relaxed.

"Ok," I mumbled under my breath. He placed a kiss on my cheek before turning me around, lifting me up into his arms bridal style. I placed my head against his chest as he walked towards our room.

The house had four floors; on the first floor was an astonishing kitchen, big enough to fit at least three rooms in. It was like being on 'Gordon Ramsey's Home Cooking' show, the kitchen was practically a copy, just twice as big. On the other side of the first floor was the living room, light blue sofas with two plush cousins placed on each side - in between both sofas hanged an egg shaped chair, big enough for two bodies. It also accompanied two large bathrooms, set with state of the art designs and one with a jacuzzi that had steps leading towards the double tinted doors, opening up to the large swimming pool out back.

The second floor was simple; three single rooms that held a double bed, dressing table of it's own kind, and a walk-in closet. Each room had cream walls, white carpets and set in lighting. Across the hall was a wider area - two master bedrooms with en-suites and a beach front view. The windows were tinted on the outside, standing tall as a full-length wall of both rooms; the design was similar to the smaller rooms, holding a king size bed in comparison. A single bathroom was held near the stairs for the three single rooms to use.

The third floor had two master bedrooms also. It held a games room on the far side and it's on personal kitchen. The rooms were much larger, capable of being a family room.

As for the fourth floor; it held our room. Big enough to hold two master bedrooms, yet it was one. There was a gigantic bathroom, squeaky clean with new fitted tiles and counter tops. We had our own kitchen at the far side, along with two personal walk in closets. It was like living in our own house on the fourth floor - practically perfect. We had a balcony with decking chairs and two set tables, ready for the steaming weather.

It was breathtaking, and so was Sam. "I'm tired," he moaned.

"Then get into bed."

"Why won't you join me?" He placed his hands against my waist and kissed my cheek. "Please?"

"I'm not tired. I need to talk to her," I pouted up at him. He stared at me in amusement.

"Come on. If you sleep then the time will come." He entwined laces of my hair with his fingers, tugging gently.

"Stop it," I groaned, slapping his hand away. "Sam!"

"Not until you get to bed." He laughed as I stood up.

"I'm going to kick your-" I let out a squeal as I felt my feet leave the floor. I was so consumed in beating him up that I didn't realise he had grabbed hold of me.

"You're going to kick my what?" He smirked. I felt my back press against the mattress roughly. The smile grew on his face when I gasped up at him. "Lost for words," he swatted his hand in a girly fashion.

"Jerk," I mumbled.

"What did you just call me?" He faked a gasp.

"Nothing."

"You," he poked my side gently, "just called me." He gestured to himself, "a jerk!" I felt his fingers digging into my sides with every jab. I let out a bawling laugh, gasping for air and swatting at his hands.

"I'll go to bed!" I yelled out. "I will!"

"Good," he smiled sheepishly as he flopped down beside me. Before he could attempt to hold me down again, I launched myself of the bed, scurried to my feet and ran for the door.

"You liar!" Sam gasped. "You wait." The humour grew in his tone.

I ran towards Harry's bedroom, knocking gently. "I'm coming in," I whispered.

To my surprise the room was empty, I had made my way to the second floor in a few seconds, to find an empty room. Where could he have gone?

"Harry?" I squinted into the darkness. It took me a few seconds to find the lights, my fingers poking every inch of the wall. The lights shone down in a low glow, leaving me with a bodiless room. "Where are you?"

"Izzy?" Sam's yelled whisper filled the air. "Izzy!"

Why was he panicking?

"Izzy please," he groaned. I could hear heavy footprints marching towards the room as I stifled my breathing. The door handle wobbled once, and then once again, before I was forced forward; my head collided with the bed post and I let out a groan.

"What the fu-" I looked up at the figure beside me. "Harry?" I breathed.

"Sorry," he shrugged.

"You best be, I'm going to have a bruise in the morning!"

"Why are you in here?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I was just hiding from Sam." I laughed slightly. "I just heard his voice, I don't know where he's gone."

"Probably back to bed?" He questioned.

"Sam," I laughed, "go back to bed?" I pulled myself to my feet and shook my head. "He never gives up."

"And neither do I," a familiar voice laughed. Harry looked up, a puzzled expression hovering over his face.

I turned to face the owner in a single twist; his tall figure towered over the both of us, as his sheepish smile grew. "Miss me, Isabella?"