Chapter 22

It was no surprise to have a complete monster standing in front of me; it was inevitable for him not to follow me. He was a creature from beyond the depths of hell; even satan would bow down when their paths would meet.

I glared up at him, his smirk growing down at me. "Oh Isabella." He began, stepping towards us. I took a leap back with Harry's hand grasped in mine; he stumbled backwards, snapping out of his awe. "Don't act so shocked, my dear."

"Why is your dad here?" Harry whispered.

"Whispering is as good as betrayal, I will not be sparing his life."

My eyes locked with the monsters one more time, before I ran forward, kicking him in the chest; he stumbled back in shock. "So your mother taught you a trick, boo hoo." He groaned.

"A trick?" I laughed under my breath. I leapt up in the air, my legs wrapping around his neck - I brought my hands to the floor as I flipped him over my shoulders. His body collided with the floor with a thud. "Don't underestimate a girl, dad." I spat.

I turned to face Harry, his brown eyes staring into the deepest corners of my soul in that second. I didn't wish to use force on a person; but he was an animal. He was nothing more than Satan's spawn. "Harry?" I questioned.

"Uh- yeah?"

"Come on, he won't be down forever." I gestured to the door. "We need to find the others."

He shook his head before stepping over my dad's body. He was unconscious but still breathing; he couldn't even take a girls self-defence.

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

My best friend. My best girl friend. My friend who is a girl. My friend that is Isabel, just full on took down her dad.

Is this a wild dream that I can't wake up from? I pinch my arm for the tenth time and grit my teeth. "Pinch me!" I exclaim as we finally reach the first level. "Do it, I can take it!"

Izzy squeezed a thin piece of skin together, making me let out a hiss. "Not a fucking dream!"

"I'll explain this to you later, but the others, they've disappeared." She crept towards the kitchen, her head curling round the door frame. "Clear." She whispered, directing her finger towards the living room.

I moved behind here slowly, the house was pitch black and there was no sign of working power. It was as if someone cut it off; the only visible light being the strikes of lightening rippling among the clouds. "Izzy, where are we going?"

"Shhhh!" She spat. I stood close behind her, our hands brushing past one another. I could feel the heat in my cheeks building up.

After a few seconds of waiting for clearance, Izzy nodded once more. I carried on behind her, rolling across the floor in James Bond mode. "Stop playing around," she giggles quietly.

I smiled to myself, feeling overly confident. She walked ahead, wandering into the supply cupboard; and that's when I felt it.

A hand against my face; rough and aggressive - I squirmed, arms flailing and legs kicking. The only noise that left my mouth was a small moan before I was dragged off by two pairs of arms.

-

~ Izzy's P.O.V ~

There was a shuffling behind me and before I could exit the supply closet, the door swung shut. I let out a gasp, feeling the presence of another. "Harry?" I hoped. "Stop playing around."

A small hand cupped my face and I relaxed; it's touch felt familiar. I couldn't think a step further - a pair of soft lips collided with my own and I stumbled back. A slim arm snaked around my back and pulled me against the persons petite frame - this felt strange. Strange because I liked it, and stranger because I felt like I knew who this was.

I pulled my lips away from them, in taking a gulp of air. "Why are you doing this? Was this your idea to get my dad here?"

Silence.

"Please, I thought I could trust you."

The slim arm pushed me back against the door, pinning me against it softly. The strength was easy to fight off, yet I didn't want to. I didn't want to hurt this person. Their lips pecked down my neck and a small groan of pleasure left my lips. "Please stop, this isn't right."

"It wasn't my idea - I'm just hiding here. The fact we're alone and they've been taking just means we can finally talk. I can finally do this." They stepped even closer, hands roaming as I took in a deep breath - I shouldn't like this.

Their hands finally brushed against me and I let out a cry. "Stop it, you know I love Sam."

As if on que, the door swung open and I fell backwards. My head collided with the floor as thunder filled my ears and lightening revealed just what I hoped it wouldn't.

"Delilah." I whispered up at her. Before we were scooped up off our feet and taken - before another word could be said.

-
A/N: Duh duh duhhhhh, Delilah loves Izzy? Pretty saucy if you ask me. Is that why she's always so mad? Jealousy? We'll see.

As for the guys, where have they been taken? I know this was a fast happening chapter but I wasn't going to make Izzy a damsel in distress, she can kick ass. Until next time guys :)