Chapter 29: Promises and candlelit dinners

After the whole event, Sam and I left to find the others. It was safe to say they were unharmed, just slightly bruised from Sam's possessed self.

I took my grandpa and dad's numbers in hopes to know them properly - as friends. I told my dad that mum had passed away, and that his daughter was put into adoption as he went missing, this really broke him into pieces. But he wouldn't have understood that I was his little, unborn baby, and that my mum was with another man.

I eventually explained what happened to Sam, he thought I was messing around at first, until I told him that the violet eyes weren't his imagination.

"Baby, are you ready?" He banged on my bedroom door harshly. "Please hurry up!"

I swung the door open in a strop. "What is so important that you have to rush me into-" He pressed his lips against mine roughly, making me stumbled back as his arms closed around my waist.

"I have missed this," he chuckled.

"What's 'this'?" I teased. He began nibbling on my lip, asking for access that I wouldn't so easily grant him.

"You."

He kicked the door shut with his foot, turning me around so my back was against the door. He held me up by my lower back - locking the door in the process of lifting me off the floor.

I let out a sigh, wrapping my legs around his muscular body. "Let's do it, properly this time." He stared into my eyes for a moment. "I really mean it, Sam."

It seemed like the best moment, our parents were out, they were finally trying to form a relationship. We were alone, and I wasn't going to waste another second of our time together. Sam seemed lost in thought for a moment, so I took my chance.

I shoved him back, dropping to the floor. He blinked a few times, trying to refocus himself. I grasped his hand, pulling him until he was in front of me - the bed behind his inner knees. He fell backwards, landing on his back. "What are you doing?"

I ignored his question as I straddled him, pulling at his boxers slightly. I began kissing him slowly, trailing my fingers against his pelvis in attempts to excite him. He bucked his hips up, pressing against my inner thigh.

"Izzy," he breathed heavily between kisses. I wiggled my hips slightly, teasing him. He moved his hands up to stop me, making me pull away. "Are you sure you want to do this again?"

"Yes," I sighed. Unbuttoning my shirt quickly, yanking it off of myself. He lifted his hands up to my back, unclipping my bra eagirely.

"Ok," he smiled slightly, pulling his boxers off of himself, holding me against him as he shook them to the floor.

-

After a tiring two hours, I flopped back against my bed. Sam's arm slung over me and pulled me into him.

"No!" I screeched, "I'm all hot and bothered." I ducked under his arm and spread out on the bed, my heart was beating rapidly.

"Let's be sweaty together," he teased. "Those were the best two hours I've had in a while," he smirked.

I frowned at him, slapping his chest. "Oh sh, I'm tired!"

"You're also smelly, go have a shower." He pushed me gently, making me roll towards the edge of the bed. "Oooooo." He laughed.

"That was close," I growled, lifting myself up and storming towards the bathroom. I ignored his constant calling of my name while I climbed into the shower.

I must have spent at least half an hour under the lukewarm water. When I toddled out - with my towel securely wrapped around me - Sam was nowhere to be seen.

I panicked, heading towards my bedroom door and out onto the landing. "Sam?" I called out. I tiptoed towards his room, shoving the door open quickly. My eyes landed upon a very wet, naked Sam.

"Like what you see?" He teased. I was practically drooling.

"You scared me!" I yelled, rushing back down the hall until I ended up in my room once again. "Jerk," I mumbled under my breath. I yanked my night dress over my damp body and pulled my hair into a loose bun.

"Aw baby, don't be so grumpy." Sam pouted as he stepped towards me. I put my hand out, his chest pressing into my palm. "There's a huge ass spider behind you," he yelled, causing me to jump in fear and turn around. In my gullible moment of fear, Sam lifted me up from the floor and slung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed as he trudged down the stairs at a fast pace.

"Never!" He yelled in victory, kicking the living room door open and flopping me down upon the sofa. I lay there for a moment, watching him intently as he kneeled to the floor with the stack of DVD's. "What do you want to watch?" He smiled.

"Oooo," I tapped my finger against my lips. "Let's watch-"

"No chick flicksl or romantic films! Unless they're comedies or Shakespeare."

I growled at him, my frown in sync with his sly grin. He punched the air in victory. "Well I want to watch something romantic." I cried softly, sure that he will give in.

"Cry baby," he teased.

"You're a terrible boyfriend!" I yelled, throwing a pillow towards him as I put on my puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Only if you promise me one thing," he grinned.

"Oh no, what's that?"

He grasped my hand, pulling himself off the floor, along with me off of the sofa. He almost skipped towards the kitchen, turning back towards me before we entered.

"You'll come to the play at our old high school tomorrow?" He laughed.

"Sure, it'll be fun." He continued to pull me, leading us into the kitchen, illuminated with candles and a dim shade of light. "Aw, Sam!" I stood ok my tiptoes, kissing his cheek softly. We were finally going to have a date that didn't end badly.