Chapter Twelve

"I said put that down," Izzy yelled. "It's not a ball, it's my mums antique vase!"

I could see the annoyance building up in her eyes. She looked almost horrified by the event. "Guys, put it down." I growled.

They slowly backed away with their eyes locked on Izzy. "Thank you."

"No problem kiddo," I laughed.

She stretched out her arm and slapped my chest. "I am not a kiddo!" She scowled.

"Right," I winked down at her before walking away.

There had to be around 200 people in our house tonight, and not only that, but Rebecca tagged along too. I couldn't help but notice the way Alex stared at Izzy all the time - I wanted to slap him out of it but I didn't care.

"Dude, let's go in the pool."

"Sure, I'll be there in a second." Alex laughed before pushing his way through the crowd.

I watched him walk through the crowd and out of sight.

"Come on then Sam," called Henry. I turned hesitantly, only to be met with Rebecca's small figure.

Her eyes were staring straight into mine as she pulled me down by the shirt and kissed me unwelcomly.

I pulled away and stumbled back in surprise. This wasn't going to be good.

~ Izzy's P.O.V ~

I was beginning to get a bit frustrated at the party. Sam wanted to spend time with me but still insisted on wondering off with his friends - don't get me wrong, he can do that if he likes, but I wouldn't mind a little chat.

I had decided to go upstairs for a shower, and I was doing just that. I turned the knob round fully and let the steaming hot water drip through my long, thin hair. It was quite relaxing and it made me feel a lot better. I must have spent twenty minutes in there trying to figure everything out.

I placed the towel around my body and cuddled it tightly against me. As I walked out of the shower room, I was met with a pair of bright green eyes.

"Hello," he breathed.

"Alex?" I stuttered, feeling rather uncomfortable.

"I was bored with the party downstairs and I couldn't find you so..."

"Well I'm here," I laughed nervously.

"I know," he whispered as his eyes trailed over my body. He stepped a bit closer to me and hooked his finger inside the towel I was holding with a forceful grip.

He could see I wasn't going to buge, so he did what he knew best; he pressed his soft lips against mine hungrily.

I moved back in shock but I was greeted with my bed pressing into the back of my knees, and I fell on top of it. He smirked down at me and held up one of my arms.

"What are you do-" before I could finished my sentence, his lips pressed against mine again. I wriggled underneath him and started pushing against his chest in panic. "Get off of me," I squealed as he pulled my hands up above my head. He had a fierce grip that made my wrists ache.

"Come on Izzy," he sighed. I wasn't sure what was happening, but my head was spinning uncontrollably.

He smacked his lips against mine again and nibbled at my bottom lip for better access. I denied him every time. He soon moved his hand down my body and under my butt - he was going too far now. He lifted me up from the bed and I wrapped my legs around him in fear of falling.

I gasped at the little problem he was having down there. I was getting jabbed in the inner thigh and I was in complete panic. As I gasped, his tongue slid into my mouth, moving around slowly.

I let out a small cry and slammed my fist against his chest aggressively.
He whined and pulled away. "I thought you liked me," he pouted.

"No girl likes to be forced into stuff!" I exclaimed. "You approached this the wrong way."

"I uh, I'm sorry." He stuttered. He placed me down onto the floor and I sighed in relief. Why do guys think it's ok to take advantage? I wouldn't have expected this from Alex of all people.

I unlocked the door and pushed him out of my room. I was about to yell at him when my eyes fell upon Sam. He was stood at the top of the stairs with a half dressed Rebecca in his arms. She was kissing his cheek and giggling.

I gaped in disbelief and Sam's eyes fell on me, he paused and pushed her off of him. I pulled my eyes away as they began to water, and slammed my bedroom door before locking it.

I couldn't breathe at this point. I was in such shock, earlier I was asleep in his arms, in his bed, in his shirt. Now, I'm sat here; my head in my hands and my eyes full of tears. Why was life so hard?