Signs

Pushing your way through, you and NinA get a fairly good spot in the pit. You take a picture of the stadium and the fans and post it on Facebook saying -THE EMO'S LIVE!!- Trying to pass the time, you and NinA start doing band trivia on each other.

"Ok," says NinA, "What song is 'I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene' from?"

"Easy," you say, "Disenchanted is one of my favorite songs. Here's one for you, 'We're driving towards the morning sun where all your blood is washed away and all your did will be undone' Double points if you can guess the album"

"Um, uhh," NinA struggled, "I know it's from TOP self titled album.." 

"Go on..." 

"Idk"

That's when a fan behind you yelled, "Taxi Cab!"

"Correct!" You said

It continued on like this for a while. Being that you were WAY more emo than NinA, you ended up winning most of them. If you knew anymore about them, they'd lock you up for stalking. While NinA was disappointed that she lost, it all didn't matter when the lights began to dim. The crowd cheered wildly, and you went along with it. Suddenly, you see 11 silhouettes on stage. Slowly, each light illuminates a member and projected on the screen is their name. The lights begin to shine, moving down the line. *Brendon Urie**Patrick Stump**Pete Wentz**Joe Trohman**Andy Hurley**Ray Toro**Mikey Way**Gerard Way**Frank Iero**Josh Dun**Tyler Joseph*

The crowd cheers. All these thoughts are racing through your head when you hear "You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and Croquet. You can't swim, you can't dance, and you don't know karate. Face it, your never gonna make it" You then hear Patrick going "I don't wanna make it, I just wanna..." as the song starts with gerard. You assume that each band will do their own song but boy were you wrong. After Gerard goes, "Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say," Patrick chimes in with "I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way" Here comes Brendon with "For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took" and Tyler with "Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor." They then all together go, "I'M  NOT OKAY, I'M NOT OKAYYY!!!"

Most of the concert is like this, with all the bands performing their own songs together. It got even more amazing (if that's possible) when the three guys did an awesome drum solo together. You and NinA were screaming and dancing so much, you were surprised you hadn't passed out yet. 

The only not so great about the concert, was that occasionally, the mics would turn really low, or the lights would brighten uncontrollably.

'Probably just a technical issue' you thought.

What you didn't know, was that this 'issue' was much bigger than it seemed.

**********

A/N: Hey so I forgot to put this in the last chapter but this story was actually invented by me and my friend NinA once, so some credit goes to her. Hope you like this story. I couldn't find a story with the emo quartet so I decided to make my own. Plz comment what you think!!