I'm sorry

So wow I've been gone for a long time. I owe you guys an explantion.

Over the summer I went to an electronics free camp. It was my fifth year, and probably one of my greatest. I met amazing friends, a counselor who means the world to me, and was able to fight through some struggles.

Since February I had met a girl online named Paige, although I called her Lux. Lux had a horrible past filled with numerous suicide attempts.  I was trying to help her, but it was costing me my hapinesss and calmness. There was always a panic of if when I came back she would even still be alive. So I became ravid, checking my phone all the time just to make sure she wasn't bleeding in a bath tub. I left for camp for a month, and I lived. I knocked over people's canoes and told ghost stories around a flashlight at midnight. I got scrapes from crashing into trees while running with that flag clutched in my hand. I didn't need to worry if my favorite counselor and friend, Ryn, we're still alive. I didn't worry about leaving James for a moment because they wouldn't get lonely and suicidal in two hours.

I know what depression is, I have it. Paige..... was not trying to solve depression. While it can't be cured I do everything I can to help minimize my depression. I play with my dog, go to camp, write, and disconnect. Paige wanted to complain to me about how difficult her life was, as if I could solve it.

In the end, when I returned home, I said goodbye. The most difficult goodbye ever, that still hurts today, but it was the best decision.

I tried to stay away from my phone for a while, which ties back to why I wasn't here. So I hope you all know I didn't leave, or quit, and I'm not at all saying I left Paige because she had depression. My final message to you:

If you suffer with anything, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, whatever, DO SOMETHING. Don't sit and cry about it. I know it's difficult, but yell at your brain until it stands up, eats a good breakfast, and takes you outside for a walk. You may not have control over everything, but you have to make the most of what you do.

I'm back, and I'm ready to help the emo quartet fight again