Your eyes held secrets we could not see

It's been five days since Pete fell through the ground, and three since we found Patrick hanging from a noose, his breathing, dead. 2 days since the noose reminded Tyler of his suicide attempts, and he almost bled to death from his arms, and one day since everyone gave up. I didn't want to, so it's just me now I guess. All time low went to party, Josh had to care for tyler, fall out boy was mourning the loss of their friends, brendon had stormed off after a slight fight, and my chemical romance lost hope. Nina and hazel decided to stay with the bands. So it was just me.

I'm on the bridge to New Jersey now, the wind pounding my face and the ground bouncing from my eyes. I just needed time to think about what I was going to do. Without them, anyone, how was I supposed to ever succeed and defeat whoever this masked man was.

"I'm sorry everyone," I whisper, "AND FUCK YOU MASKED MAN, TAKING AWAY ALL MY FRIENDS AND SAVIORS!" I didn't realize the tears that were falling into the water below me. In some way, I knew what I had to do. "Goodbye my saviors," I turned towards the last place I had seen them, "good luck, and may the music Guide your feet."