Chapter 2

Tahira's Pov

Tahira's Pov

My sister Vanessa and I had got a hotel for the weekend. She had ran a plan down on me. Since I was only 20, with the looks, niggas would never know it was a set-up. She had her eyes on a nigga who owned a club but he didn't see that. My role was to get him good, maybe even a some stacks outta him, play with his heart & throw him at my cousin. Seemed easy, plus I was in need of some new J's.

Fantasy's Pov
"Aaron do you still wanna do the car wash thing?" I asked him and he nodded. He ain't been himself lately but I wasn't tripping on it.

"I guess I would, I dont need to be out here in these streets anyways." He said and I nodded.

We were bathing the kids, the last time we bathed them together, the police was at the door.

Ana hair was growing a little too fast for me. Baby Aaron and Aiden had their little curly fros going on. I knew they all were gonna break hearts soon.

"I'll set it up with Shawn to see if we could get a small lil place then work our way up." He said. I wrapped Ana up in her pink drying towel, carrying her to our room. My babies were getting big, they were already crawling and Baby Aaron was walking. They haven't been saying much, just a few words here and there. They teeth were growing in fast though.

"Y'all see how momma and Ana just leave us?" Aaron said, coming into the room with both of the boys.

"We didn't leave y'all, y'all just cant keep up." I said, winking my eye at Aaron. He licked his lips back as I put on Ana diaper. Me and Aaron haven't had sex in a while and I needed to be touched. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was to tell him I was pregnant. I was only a few weeks and I knew I would blow up soon.

Once we got the kids to bed, he already knew what time it was.

"I ain't had none in a minute." He said, grabbing my waist.

"Me Neither." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned close to my face, making duck lips. We pecked for a little bit, turning it into all tongue action.

He pushed me to the bed slowly, not breaking the kiss. He got on top of me, sliding his hand into my jogging pants. Every time me and Aaron kissed, I was turned on.

"Damn bae." He said, smirking down at me.

"Hush and give me what I need already." I said, pulling at his shirt. I got it over his head as he yanked at my jogging pants. He parted my legs, making his way downtown. I missed Aaron freaky side, he had been very sad and depressed lately.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he tongue went deeper. Every time we did this, he made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I had reached my climax and he got it all up with no problem. He put my left leg on his shoulder as he rubbed his dick up and down my clit. When I tell y'all that was the best feeling, it was. He slowly entered me, looking into my eyes the entire time.

My back arched a little as he started slow. When he did that, it drove me crazy.

"Like that?" He said, going slower as I nodded my head and bit my bottom lip.

He sped up his pace after five minutes, with my left leg still up.

In the process of my leg being up, he lowered it and gently flipped me on my stomach. He grabbed a handful of my ass, speeding up his pace. I threw it back but he was right there catching it. I arched my back the farthest I could, making sure to feel him all in my stomach.

I put my face into the pillow because I didn't wanna wake the kids. I felt my legs going out as I came on. He went faster, making me let out a moan.

"I love you baby." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too Aaron."

Voteeee

Voteeee

Voteeee

Comment

Follow me!