Chapter 21

Ana Davis

Y'all probably thinking I did something with Chris that night. I really didn't, all he did was give me head. He didn't want anything in return and that was my kind of guy. My parents raised me better than that.

I couldn't believe how Aiden tripped out on Tyler and Janae. Something was wrong with him, seriously. Did crazy run in out family? Because I have seen my dad in action plenty of times.

Chris was hitting me up, asking me to come over. I was skeptical because I didn't want Aiden to find out and get to acting crazy again.

"Girl yo brother probably somewhere laid up with Nuba, he's not worried about you," Janae said once Tyler was out of ear-sight, "Go see yo man."

"Janae he's not my man," I glanced over at her, "YET!" We said in unison.

Tyler drove me over to Chris house then headed home. I was a little hesitant because when I came in, he was on the phone, having a deep conversation.

"Ight don't worry about that shit Bruh, I got it.... Yeah, I know where that nigga be at.... Imma just wet 'Em up when I see 'em."

I sat silently, scrolling through Facebook. He snatched my phone out my hands, smirking at me.

"No phones in this house, their distractions." He put it in his back pocket.

"Chris stop playing with me and give me my damn phone." I said, trying to go into his pocket. He ran, seeing that he wanted to play, I ran after him.

He ended up keeping my phone and we watched a movie. I was getting tired and Chris could tell.

"Awwwww, my baby tired." He said, ruffling my hair.

"Nigga why the fuck you always playing?" I hit his chest and pushed some of my hair behind my ears.

He pulled me into his lap and started nibbling on my neck. I was so caught into the moment I didn't notice he was giving me hickies. It was like Chris was doing everything right, he most def knew how to make me smile.

"Chris," I mumbled his name but he didn't stop, "Christopher."

"Damn Bae, why you saying my government?" He stopped and I laughed.

"Because you weren't about to stop and I don't got time for yo freakiness." I said and he laughed, "And Bae?"

"Girl you know you my Bae, stop playing with me." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't want relations." I said in Chief Keef voice and started dancing in his lap.

"I'll pull all yo hair out yo head." He said, clenching his jaw. Somebody was getting a little upset.

"This all natural boo, ion think so." I said, flipping my hair back into his face.

"We gone see." He said, grabbing my hair and putting it into his mouth.

"Niggaaaaa!" I said, laughing and jumping up.

I remembered, laying in one of Chris shirts, and cuddled up next to him when sleep took over my body.

Next Morning.....

"Ana wake the fuck up." Chris shook me but I didn't wanna budge.

I slowly opened my eyes to see his face extra close. "Damnnnn nigga."

"You just too fine when you sleep, I had to wake you up." He said, smacking my butt and getting up. He went and got in the shower, leaving his phone on the dresser.

I wanted to go through it but it started ringing.

"Baby can you get that!?" I heard Chris yell and I jumped up. The caller ID read Tyanna and a few emojis. Was he sure he wanted me to answer this call?

"Hello?"

"Hey boo, what you doing?" I high pitched ass voice squealed. I pulled the phone back from my ear, mugging it.

"What you calling my nigga phone for?" I asked and she started laughing.

"Hoe he not your nigga, stop playing and give your big brother back his phone." So this bitch had jokes, huh?

"Look bitch, lose this number. I'm not gone tell yo skurty ass again. I'll have yo ass in a body bag, quit fucking with ya life." I said then hung up. I tossed his phone back on the dresser, furious. Fuck was she calling his phone for? I wasn't his girl officially but I wasn't stupid either.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW Me!