Chapter 8

Janae Russell
"Girl I can't believe his big head ass!?" Ana yelled through the phone. I had just told her what happened with Aiden. I wanted to tell him I liked him so bad but it would feel weird afterwards. What if he didn't like me back, I would be left stupid.

"I know... Ana, maybe it's best that I stop liking him." I shook my head as I stared at my reflection.

I wasn't a bad looking girl, just not Aiden cup of tea. I couldn't believe he dropped me off over some hoodrat ass bitch.

"We beating her ass tomorrow. Matter of fact, I'm about to have my momma braid my hair up." she said and I heard shuffling.

Ana was always ready for war, no matter what the situation was. Aiden and Aaron always stayed into some shit because of her.

"Ana it's cool, she not even worth it. Let him just do his thing." I said, going downstairs. I went into our pantry and grabbed a pack of Oreos.

"But Janae you like him, he needs to know that and beating ol girl ass would be perfectly fine." She said and I laughed.

"No one is going to be beating anyone's ass ok damn. Just let this whole thing go, I probably shouldn't have even told you." I said as my mom walked through the front door with her purse in her hands.

"I'll call you back, ma just walked in." We said our goodbyes and my mom sat at the kitchen table.

"Janae a massage would be nice right now." She said, taking off her shoes. I never minded helping my moms out. I was the only child and she worked her ass off. My father was never in the picture and I didn't care. Ana dad, Aaron, played a big father figure in my life.

I was 17 going on 18 soon and still a virgin. For most girls my age, that wasn't a good thing. I didn't wanna be a hoe or anything but I was ready to lose it. I wanted to give it to Aiden but he never paid that much attention to me. He would real soon though, I promise.

I woke up the next morning, to Ana blowing up my phone about beating Nuba ass. I didn't wanna fight Nuba over Aiden, he never even paid attention to me to be fighting over.

"Janae get up! Aiden and Ana 'Em is outside waiting on you!" She yelled and I jumped up. I didn't have time to do much. I took care of my hygiene real fast and brushed my teeth. I slid on my black Adidas track pants, a black V-neck, and my all black Adidas ZX Flux. My hair was a mess so I just tossed it into a tight ponytail, grabbed my phone and headed out.

I got in the car, saying hello to everyone. Ava was a sophomore and she always had her head in the books. She looked just like Ana and Fantasy.

Tia London And Twista- It's yours was playing from Ana phone on the Aux cord. My hips started moving to the rhythm as I glared at Aiden through the  mirror. He had a little mug on his face and I knew exactly why. Ana. 😂

"This is not car riding music." Aiden said, changing the source to V.100.7.

"Boy you always touching stuff dang." Ana said, hitting him in his arm and snatching her phone.

"Y'all heard about the party that's coming up Saturday?"  Aaron asked and we shook our heads. "Ava cover your ears you don't need to hear this."

"When are you guys going to stop treating me like a baby!" She started to pout.

"When you stop acting like one." Ana said, slightly mugging her. Ana was always mean to her siblings, I would love to have some.

"When you hit 30." Aiden said and Aaron did their handshake.

"Anyways it's Saturday at 10 pm, y'all be ready to turn up." Aaron said as we pulled into the school parking lot.

He parked in his parking spot and Nuba was standing right there. This bitch just didn't get it, did she?

Ana gave me that look and I shook my head. It wasn't even worth destroying this beautiful ass morning.

"Hey baby." She said, hugging all up on Aiden when we all got out the car.

"Did we miss something?" Ana started to snap.

"Dawg gone." Aiden said sternly. I shook my head and walked away. I needed to come up with a plan on how I was gonna tell him before it was too late.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!