Chapter 6

Fantasy's Pov

After the BBQ, everyone went home but left they kids. Me and Aaron had just put everyone to sleep and was now just chilling in bed.

"I can't believe them hoes came over here." I said, shaking my head.

"I know, I should've let you got at they ass but I didn't want the kids to see you acting out." He said and I laughed.

"Fucking around with them, they would've been helping me." I said and he nodded. It was like we were raising beast, they were gone be ready for whatever.

"How the wash been?" I asked him, he had opened up a business washing cars a few years back. Everyone started coming, making plenty clientele.

"It's been pushing, more money coming in. I might get a bigger building and wider parking lot." He said and I nodded.

"I been thinking... How about we move out far somewhere." I said, I was getting tired of Cali. Everything was still everything and Aaron still had trap houses.

"Now why the fuck would we do that? Everything is popping right now, it's not like we ain't bringing in money." He said and I just stared at him.

"I don't want to raise my babies here in California. It's too much going on out here, what we gone do when they get in high school? You know how these schools is." I said, rolling eyes.

"We got a long time Til high school come, baby just chill out. Imma make sure we all good." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"Alright Aaron, Imma put you up on that one." I said, pecking his lips.

14 Years Later.......
Ana Davis
Here I was, 17, living lavish. I loved my life and my family.

"Hurry yo fat head ass up!" Aiden yelled on the outside of my door. I rolled my eyes as I pushed my hair behind my ears. I had on a black body dress that stopped above my knees, a jean jacket and my black 12's. My hair was parted down the middle and almost touching my butt. Growing up my momma and daddy always argued about my hair length. They say I took it from my dad side but my momma side is mixed.

I grabbed my black MK purse, phone and headed downstairs.

"You looking cuteeeee." Aaron said and I laughed. He was always there when I needed him, unlike Aiden ass.

"I love y'all." Momma said, hugging all of us as we headed out. I didn't see daddy car in the driveway and that meant he was gone somewhere.

We all got in Aiden car and headed to Tunha Harris high school. This was all our last year and the boys planned on staying here. I wasn't going to stay here, I wanted to go to somewhere far on the map.

"Get out my car." Aiden said and I rolled my eyes. Me and Aaron got out, waiting for him to park his car. I have a car but I don't know how to drive and Aaron just crashed his last week.

"Heyyyyy hoe!" I heard my Bestfriend voice yell behind my before he jumped on my back.

"Ughhh bitch you irritating, you gone mess up my hair!" I said, pouting.

"Girl hush, where my man at?" Janae asked and I pointed to Aiden once he got out his car.

"He so damn fine, don't make no sense." She said, grabbing her heart. Aiden wasn't all of that and I didn't understand why was she secretly crushing on him. We all grew up together and she already knows how he act. Just like my dad when he was younger before my momma snatched him up. A hoe.

VOTEEEEEE

VOTEEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

SO YES THE KIDS ARE OLDER NOW, there will be no more of Aaron and Fantasy!! This book from here on out will be about their kids as they go into their adult life. Isn't this what y'all been waiting on?