Chapter 33

Fantasy POV

"Hi," the lady behind the desk said as I forced a smile and tried to hide my gun. The way I was feeling anyone could catch these bullets.

As we waited for the elevator Ana began to sweat.

"You nervous?" She nodded, "Baby don't be, we got this." I said laughing. I missed being a hot head, somehow drama always found its way to me.

I didn't have a plan in affect but whoever this nigga was was about to catch a full clip. One thing you didn't do was fuck with my kids.

We got to the room and Ana pulled out the key card and let us in. You could tell this nigga had barely any money because this room was weak as fuck.

"You wanna let me know more?" I asked and she nodded.

"I had been seeing Chris for a while now but I kept it from everyone. I knew dad wouldn't agree with him but I kept talking to him." She sighed, "Some stuff went down at Janae house with Aiden and one of his friends."

"Aiden lost his temper didn't he?" She nodded.

"That's when the guns got involved but I never knew it was Chris who had did the dirty work and tried to take Aiden out. He even caught attitudes about me being at the hospital too long." She sat on the edge of the bed and played with her fingers.

"Earlier today we were chilling and talking. Aiden came up into the conversation and that's when i found out. I threatened to tell dad and have him killed, not knowing he would put his hands on me. I didn't know what i was getting myself into." She started to get teary eyed.

"You know you could've lost your life? We wouldn't have known shit, there's no telling what the man had in mind. Baby you can't keep secrets from us, we're only gonna tell you whats right and wrong." I remember when I was growing up and I first started dating. My parents stayed on my ass about everything and I told them everything. I had to, this is a cold ass world we living in.

Anything could happen.

We heard the key insert the door and I rushed to the door. I pointed right for his head, he was about to get a good welcome.

"What the fuck!?" He dropped all the food and put his hands up.

"Bring ya' bitch ass in here, now!" I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him further into the room. I kicked the door close and gave him my undivided attention.

"Ana who the fuck is th-" I walked closer to him, the gun still in my hands.

"Bitch you dont speak unless you spoken to." I cracked a smile, my adrenaline was pumping now. "What you bring my daughter out here for? Huh? I want you to know you fucked with the wrong family."

"Ma'am I didn't kn-" I let two shots off into his stomach. Ana started screaming and covering her mouth.

He instantly dropped to the floor holding his stomach as blood began to pour out.

"It's niggas like you who should be ashamed of themselves. Real talk." I laughed sarcastically, "How old is you nigga?"

"22." He started coughing hard as I aimed my gun to his head.

"You got some motherfucking nerve bringing my baby to this bitch!" I was on one, "I see I gotta set yo ass as an example, Ana?"

"She looked at the gun and shook her head, "Baby you sure?"

"You do it, I'm not in the right state of mind." She said, rubbing her shoulders.

I put the gun in his mouth and smiled. He quickly began to cry and sweat, he was a pussy.

Before I could pull the trigger I thought about life. This was someone son or father and I was about to take his life. I wouldn't want someone to do this to my boys.

I knew it was too late though, he was losing too much blood.

I pulled the trigger two times then stepped back. His lifeless body laid there as he began to have a seizure.  This didn't have to happen but he chose this route.

"Let's go," I said to Ana as we rushed to the door. "Shit," I saw the SWAT team rushing towards me.

"Put your hands up and get down on the fucking ground." They pointed their guns at us. I already knew they were anxious to shoot and I didnt want to risk Ana life.

I dropped my gun and put my hands up. Ana looked at me confused as I nodded and she put her hands up.

"Down on the ground!" A detective made their way through the team. 

We both slowly got down on the ground as they handcuffed us. Why the fuck was they here? The boy hadn't even been dead for two minutes. That damn receptionist bitch must've called them on our ass.

They read us our rights as we went towards the stairs. I had fucked up, I really did and I could've planned this all out. I knew they were gone try to give my ass big time but Aaron had the plug.