Chapter 17

Janae Russell

The entire principal situation with Aiden kinda scared me. I didn't see it coming but Mr. Harris knew it was coming. I was happy that Aiden took up for himself but I didn't like seeing him in the back seat of a cop car.

I knew once Aiden told Aaron, it was going to be the end of Mr. Harris.

I was at Ana house, in Aiden room, chilling with him. We were watching Ride Along 2 again and his phone started ringing. It read Nuba name and he stared up at me to see if I was watching.

"What she calling you for?" I asked, snapping my head back.

"I don't really know." He declined the call and focused back on the movie. I know Aiden thought I was slow but I really wasn't.

"You did something with her Aiden?" He sat up and looked at me.

"What is you talking about Janae?" Maybe I needed to be a little bit more specific.

"Did you fuck Nuba?" He looked at me then looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I did." He said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Why?" I crossed my arms. I knew he had to fuck her recently because she was calling his phone.

"I don't know, I was caught up in the mome-" my hand smacked the fuck out of him. He held his face giving me that 'Bitch Did You Really Just Hit Me' look.  I probably shouldn't have even did that because I knew how Aiden was.

"Get out." He stood up and opened his door. I got up, grabbing my phone and bumping into him as I walked out. I got outside on their porch and called my mom to come get me.

"Janae? What's wrong?" Fantasy asked me.

"Nothing, I'm ok." I lied. My heart was aching a little bit, I was falling for Aiden. Well I was falling for him more.

"Your lying to me, your biting a damn hole in your lip." She said, she was right. I was furious but I didn't want her to know about me and Aiden, especially if he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

"I'm just waiting on my mom." I said, forcing a smile.

"I thought you were staying for dinner, I'm making your favorite.. Lasagna." I sort of smiled. I was hungry but Aiden was ruining my appetite.

I ended up staying and helping Fantasy cook. We had chatted a little bit and she asked me about someone special in my life. It wasn't much I could say because her son had just sort of broke my heart. What was he thinking when he fucked Nuba? 😩

Aiden came downstairs, slightly mugging me. I wanted to slap him again but I didn't want Fantasy to think anything.

"Aiden, you have anyone special in your life?" She asked him. He looked over at me as I stared at him.

"No ma." He said, grabbing a water bottle.

"Since both of y'all not with anyone, have y'all ever looked into one another?" She stopped cooking, "I think Janae is a very good girl, and you Aiden, you're a nice young man."

"I'm good." He smirked at me, shook his head, and went back upstairs.

"Ok then." I heard Fantasy mumble. "You guys tried it didn't you?" I nodded my head.

"We're not really on good terms at the moment." I said, shrugging.

"Y'all two don't know how long I been waiting for y'all to see heart eyes for each other." She was smiling big. Same here. Same here.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!