Chapter 4

Aaron's Pov

"How is that modeling gig going?" I asked Jordyn as I turned the meat on the grill. I'm not even gone lie, I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

"It's pushing, I just hoped yo sister believed in me." He shook his head.

"Mane you know how Aubree is, it ain't much I can really say." I closed the grill top and we headed towards the kids.

Ana was sitting by herself while Aaron, Aiden, and Ardyn was all piled up next to each other.

"What y'all wanna do? Get in the pool?" I asked  and they all nodded.

"We didn't bring Ardyn no swimming trunks." Jordyn said and I shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure one of my boys got a few extra pairs." I said, grabbing Ana and tossing her on my back. I carried the boys around my waist and Jordyn grabbed Ardyn.

Over these past years, a lot den' changed but I was just happy to have my babies. We all know I got a baby somewhere out in this world....

I changed my kids clothes and gave Jordyn the swimming trunks.

We put the kids on the littler side of the pool and I raised the walls from underground to separate the water. That shit costed a lot of money, I'm not gone lie.

I heard a lot of commission coming from the front. Jordyn stayed with the kids as I went to check it out.

Diamond, Vanessa, and some cute red headed girl was standing in front of my house.

"They got about 3 seconds before I make my way down there to beat some ass." Fantasy said, nodding they way. They were dressed as if they were invited to the cookout.

"Put pooh we family, remember?" Diamond said and Fantasy laughed.

"Bitch you ain't shit to me," She got up but I immediately grabbed her. "Aaron let me go."

"This bitch got up like she was about to do something." Vanessa said and the red headed girl took off her heels.

"Mane y'all gone somewhere." I said sternly, I didn't wanna get out of character.

Diamond started laughing and I already could tell Aubree and Fantasy was on full force. I was real close to letting them go.

"Y'all bitches Needa gone bout y'all business." Aubree said, tying her hair into a bun. They really did because my kids was in the house and I didn't want them to see Fantasy acting out.

"Aaron let me go so I can show these bitches something."

"You ain't going nowhere, our kids in the house." I said, gripping her wrist tighter.

"What's going on?" Jordyn asked, coming out the house.

"Take them inside." I said nodding.

Once they were in the house, I made my way to Diamond car.

"Look Diamond, you already know I don't like you so why the fuck would you pop up here? Don't even answer that." I said, ready to choke her clean out.

"You Needa see yo child." Vanessa said, opening the back door and revealing a car seat.

"Bitch you know you planned that shit on me!? You shoulda got a damn abortion because I'm not fucking lil dude or with you." I said, looking deep into her eyes. I didn't know who these bitches was but I was about 3 seconds away from slapping all three of these hoes.

"We'll leave once you see yo damn son." Diamond said. I cocked my hand back and smacked the fuck outta her.

"Imma give y'all 30 seconds to get the fuck back in y'all car and leave before y'all all three have permanent damage." I said, pointing my finger in they face. I went back into the house and went under the couch, retrieving my gun.

"Bruh what you Finna do with that?" He asked, and Aubree gasped.

"Aaron don't kill them hoes, they not worth it." She said and I nodded. I wasn't gone kill them but they needed to taste a lil blood. I got back outside and the girl with the red hair was still standing there.

"Nigga you don't scare m-" I hit her with my gun and she fell to the floor holding her face.

"Five seconds." I said, putting my gun to her head. She immediately got up, hopping in the backseat with blood all over her face.

"I got somebody that's gone kill yo ass!" She yelled as they pulled off.

"Bitch make sure you tell them Lil A sent you!" I said, chuckling. I was gone have all three of they asses dealt with sooner or later.

"Still the same crazy ass nigga from two years ago." Jordyn said, shaking his head.

"And you know this, mannnnne." I said as we did our handshake.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME !