Chapter 28

Aaron Davis Jr

"Ok so who is he?" I asked Aaliyah. We were just chilling in my car when her phone got to going off. I wasn't the nosey type but she didn't even answer the call.

"It's nobody, just some stupid ass bill collectors." She said, locking her phone. Now that was a good one, I would've never thought.

"Ight." I kept quiet as Wale lowly played through my speakers.

"So what you bring me out here for? These some nice ass houses." She asked, looking over at me. We were sitting in front of my house and I was about to let her meet the family.

"This where I stay, I wanted you to meet everybody but I think you need to be answering them bill collectors calls." Her phone went off again.

We both shared a laugh as she flashed me the phone, showing the caller ID.

I was falling more for Aaliyah every day I spent with her. It was like God made her for me.

She answered the phone and talked to the bill collectors as I pulled into the driveway.

We got out and I could tell she was antsy.

"You good?" I asked, smirking at her as she wiped her hands on her True Religion jeans.

"I'm nervous and I'm never nervous." She said, forcing a laugh.

"We can do this another time if that'll be ok with you." I said, looking down at her.

"No, let's do this now." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. My type of girl.

Aiden Davis

"I think that girl you had over the other night is really cool but you should look into Janae." My momma said and I laughed.

"Ma, I already looked into Janae." I said and she quickly looked at me, "Not like that... Yet!"

I started laughing as she hit me in the back of the head.

We heard keys going into the door and in walked Aaron and Aaliyah.

"This must be Aaliyah?" My momma said, opening her arms.

"Nice to meet you." I said, nodding then heading upstairs. I didn't want to hear my momma talking up a storm.

"Aye you know where is Ana and Ava?" Aaron barged into my room.

"School, where you should be." I said and he mugged me.

"It's about to be 5 o' clock, school been out." I was salty much.

"Well they should be home any min-" I was cut off by Ana yelling she was home.

"Fag." He mumbled, closing the door.

"I get more pussy than you will in a lifetime." I said, stating a fact.  Aaron wasn't really the type of person I was. That nigga just didn't really fit in with the rest of us. And now to think about it, his birthday a couple months before ours. How the fuck was my momma pregnant with 3 babies at one time? We ain't triplets.

I got up, heading downstairs. I needed to understand what the fuck was going and how did that work.

"Maaa?" I said, dragging my body into the kitchen.

"Yes Aiden?" She stopped talking to Aaliyah.

"How is Aaron birthday months before ours and we the same age?" She swallowed.

"You ask too many questions Aiden." She said, trying to brush me off. Pops must've told her not to say nothing.

"You missing out on a lot of work at school." Ana said and I nodded, I already knew that.

Janae got up and went upstairs.

"Shouldn't you be off your leg?" Aaliyah asked me and I nodded. She was right so I headed back upstairs.

I bumped into Janae on my way to my room.

"So Nuba was over here?" She got right to the point.

"Yeah, what's yo concern?"

"My concern is you Aiden. You just don't get it do you?" She crossed her arms.

"I need to get off my leg," I said, walking to my room and she followed me. "What I'm not understanding?"

"That you still dealing with Nuba.

"I don't wanna hear this shit if it's about Nuba, real talk."

"Then you don't even answer my calls nor check on me." I knew this was coming sooner or later.

"You couldn't even tell me the nigga name that did this shit to me... What the fuck makes you think I wanna still talk to you?"

"You don't have a choice." She said, coming closer to me. I looked up at her as she pushed me back on the bed. I was in the middle of excitement and confusion.

Janae was the one who didn't do shit like this so this was different.

"Let this be the last time I tell you this," she straddled my lap, "I don't wanna hear shit else about Nuba. Keep that bitch away, her presence is no longer needed."

Damn, what gotten into her? Whatever it was, was turning ya' boy on big time.

"Ight." I sat up but she pushed me back down. Damn, she lucky she was still a virgin.