Chapter 29

Lmao It's So Many A's in this book .. 😂😂😭 Im Getting Confused Asl Writing These Updates

Ana Davis

My dad had got home right in time for dinner. Aiden was looking at everybody all weirdly.

"Speak on it." Ava said before I could.

"Nawl, I'm just getting my thoughts together." He lied, we could all tell he was lying.

"Aiden if you don't speak what's on yo mind, ya head gone explode." My mom said, that was corny as fuck but we all still laughed.

"How was you pregnant with Aaron and have us a couple months later?"

"You thinking too hard.." My dad said, cutting into his steak.

"Nawl, I just wanna know how that works." he Said and I nodded.

"Pay attention in Health." Ava said and we laughed then silence filled the air.

"He do got a point though." Aaron said and Aaliyah nodded.

My mom looked at my dad and he gave her a cold look. One of those, 'Bitch if you tell, we're both going down' looks. They were most def hiding something.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" My momma tried to change the subject.

"Almost 2 months." Aaliyah said and Aaron nodded.

"What are y'all hiding?" I asked, squinting my eyes at my parents.

"There's nothing to hide nor keep from y'all." My dad said.

"Y'all are hiding something, what is it?" Aiden said, on my side.

Silence filled the room again. I was starting to get irritated and Janae could tell.

"I'm over this shit." I pushed my plate away and stood up.

"Ana sit the fuck down." My dad said and I did as told. He never spoke to me like that , only when I pushed Aiden off the monkey bars when we were 9.

I pulled my phone out and texted Chris, I had told myself I wasn't going to get involved with him again but I needed someone to talk to. Everyone who I fucked with on a daily basis was sitting at the dinner table.

"Alright look, we both knew that this day would come." My dad looked at my mom.

"Aaron you aren't our son." She said and we all gasped.

"What? How? I look just like dad." Aaron put his fork down.

"No, Aiden looks just like dad. You guys look more like siblings." Ava said and I totally agreed. This was some weird ass shit.

"That's true, you are my brother, we took you in when you were a baby." He said, bluntly.

"Yes, it's a long story." My momma said, why the fuck would they keep this from us?

"Oh we got time." I squinted my eyes at her. She irritated my soul sometimes.

"Ana don't talk to yo' momma like that." Janae said and I mugged her. What I did was what I did.

"Right, before I have to beat yo' ass. Body fucked up or not." Aiden said, I was waiting on him to try me. I probably wasn't going to win but I wasn't going out without a fight.

"Everybody just shut the fuck up and listen," my dad said and we all got quiet. "Yo' momma was my ex. Maria, ya momma left me for four months, with nothing being said. I was totally devastated. She cheated on my with my dad, then pinned you on me. We never thought of nothing because you looked just like me. Jordyn brought it to our attention. We got a DNA test and put two and two together. I took care of both of them." He sipped on his wine that was in his glass. Who did this nigga think he was?

"Why didn't y'all tell me this shit before? You basically telling me that both of my parents are dead and y'all a fake? I cant believe this shit!" Aaron slammed his hands down on the table, making all the girls jump back.

"This is some foul ass shit." I said, crossing my arms.

"Aaliyah let's go!" Aaron got up, and headed towards the front door. My dad got up, about to go after him until my momma stopped him.

"Aaron, let him. He needs some time to process what the fuck just happened." She said and he sat down.

It was pure silence after that, I really needed a blunt. This was too much shit to bare with.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!

**UPDATING SOON**