Chapter 36

Ana Davis

We pulled up to the house and sat in the car. I looked over at my mom, she was nervous as hell. It's been two weeks since we seen everybody, being locked up was no joke.

Uncle Jordyn talked to some people he knew and got us out the jam. My dad had been trying to but the Feds wasn't up for his shenanigans.

"You ready?" I asked my mom and she slowly nodded. Somebody was looking out the window, we did look hella suspicious. We had to ride three cars deep, cars full of security in front and back of us.

Before we could get out the car my dad and Aiden were at the front door with pistols.

"It's us!" We semi-yelled once we rushed out the car.

"Momma?" Aiden said as we walked towards the porch.

"Oh my God," my dad said, pulling us into his arms. "I been going fucking crazy."

"We can tell." My mom said, smiling as they pecked lips.

I turned my nose up in disgust, they were irritating.

He hugged and kissed her some more then reached for another hug from me.

Damn, I guess he did miss us. He rarely showed us this much love, it was 'gay'.

"Let them breath, you acting gay." Aiden said and we all laughed as my dad stuck up his middle finger.

"Where Aaron? You talked to him?" My mom asked my dad. I knew Aaron was hurt, I haven't spoken to him since dinner.

"Yeah, I bussed it all down to him but he still been kinda distant." My dad said and his face expression changed.

"You got skinnier," Aiden said, nudging me. There was no way I was going to eat that nasty ass jail food.

"I was trynna get her to eat but she wasn't having it." My momma said and my dad smirked.

"Brat," Aiden mumbled and nudged me again. I was tired of him touching me, he was gone get a 2-piece quick.

We all went inside, I needed a shower. It felt good to be back at home, man.

After I took a long shower and washed my hair, I turned on Empire. 

I needed to catch up and there was nothing else to do. I ended up dozing off and having a bad dream about Chris. Seeing him bloody and screaming like that  was fucking with my head.

I knew he was dead, there was no doubt about that but everything happened so fast. I didn't know how the fuck we got out of that but I thank God we did.

Days later...
We had school today and I  wasn't up for it. I knew i was behind and I just wanted to sleep in.

"Get up," I heard my dad voice say on the other side of my door. I rolled my eyes and silently huffed. I lowly stomped to my bathroom to start my morning.

After I showered, I put leave-in conditioner in my hair and got dressed. I decided on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a tight-fitted black and white Adidas shirt with all black Zx Fluxs to match.

I grabbed my MK bag and headed out, I was glad that my car wasn't damaged. If Chris was smart he would've done something else with my car instead of parking it.

My dad had told us all about how the past two weeks was for him but we didn't say much about what happened at the hotel.

My mom had made a big ass breakfast, I wonder what gotten into her over night.

All four of us piled our plates and sat down. Man I missed Aaron, I was gone have to link with him after school.

"I been dodging this question, but what happened at the hotel?" Aiden asked once we all dug in.

Chris dead body popped into my mind and I started throwing up. Aiden really knew how to fuck up somebody morning.

"You ok baby?" My mom asked, holding my hair back for me. I slowly nodded, I really wasn't.

I cleaned up my mess and headed to my car. I wish I had some good Mary Jane to uplift my spirit.

I pulled up to Janae house, and she came running out. She was dressed in a tight pink dress that stopped right above her knees, black sandals that came up her ankles and a black Chanel purse. Her hair was bone straight and her makeup was popping, my bitch was looking good.

"Bitch I missed you," Janae burst into tears. I started dying laughing, this girl was crazy. She was gone mess up her pretty makeup.

"I missed you too, mannn I got so much shit to tell you." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"What's the occasion? Who you looking good for?" I looked over her once again, my brother was dumb.

"Aiden bought this for me yesterday and he wanted me to wear it today." She started smiling big. 

"Wait what? Yall going out?" She didn't say anything so there was my answer. Damn what did I miss?

Once I got to my first hour it was this dude sitting in my seat, I could tell he was new.

I didn't wanna have to snap on him so I sat beside him. He was actually hella cute but niggas and their problems were the last things on my mind.

"What's your name?" The teacher asked him with her clipboard in her hand. I hated this old bitch and her teaching but I needed this class to graduate so I couldn't skip.

"Tone," his deep voice said, damn Tone.

"Williams?" The teacher said after looking at her clipboard and he nodded.

"Ms. Davis," she looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back, "Can you fill Mr.Willams in while I finish attendance?"

Before l could even reply she walked away.

"So we been working on this essay all about being an American. It has to be 5-pages long on your life events and shit like that." I said, waving my hand. He chuckled and nodded.

"Ight ight, my name Tone." He licked his lips.

"Ana." I said and he nodded.

It was now lunch time and I needed to stop at the bathroom. In the process of me using the toilet I heard a group of girls come in and they got to talking loud.

"Girl that new nigga Tone is fine as fuck, he can most def get the neck." They all started laughing. I knew that voice, sounded like Nuba.

"His brother fine too, I heard they stay by Aiden 'em." One of her friends said. That was my que to hurry up and get my ass out there.

Once I opened my door they all rushed out the bathroom, scary ass hoes. These bitches had no manners, they went after anybody.  I just hoped Tone wasn't that dumb to fall for one of these hoes.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

COMMENT SOME GOOD IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE TO OCCUR IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!