Chapter 19 (Unedited)

Aiden Davis

I had been growing out my hair and facial hair recently, I just been feeling older. I haven't been talking to Janae at all. She shouldn't have put her hands on me, I don't like that shit. My parents always argued when we was growing up, I'm not sure if he had put his hands on her before.

I been talking to Nuba lately, we was back on good terms. Ana had been ignoring me and I didn't know why but I needed to figure out.

"Ana?" I barged in her room. She was sitting on her bed, smiling big. That only meant one thing. "What nigga you texting?"

"Aiden move!!" She covered her phone, "What you want?"

"Why you been ignoring me lately?" I sat next to her.

"Because you did Janae wrong by still fucking with Nuba. Aiden I promise, you one slow motherfucka."

"Did she tell you that she put her hands on me?" She started laughing.

"I see that wasn't enough, she should've crack yo damn skull open."

"And she haven't been hitting me up."

"Because she is done with you Aiden, I put her on to some new new now she only fuck with exclusives." She started dancing and flipping her hair.

"This the best she gone ever get, matter of fact, I'm finna go to her house."

"Do whatever makes you happy." She said, shoving me off her bed and out her room.

I pulled up to Janae house and knocked on the door. Her mom invited me in and told me she was upstairs. I got to her room and barged in. She only had a towel wrapped around her body, rubbing hair lotion in her hair.

"Aiden?" She said, glancing at me as I closed the door behind me.

"Dawg, Why you haven't been hitting me up? You done with me?" I sat on her bed.

"Aiden is you fucking serious? You fucked Nuba behind my back and we weren't even official yet." She mugged me.

"Exactly, we wasn't official so you can't even be mad at me." I said and she laughed.

"You sound real dumb." My phone started ringing, it was Nuba. I decline the call and shot her a quick text.

"That's Nuba ain't it?" She asked, mugging me through the mirror.

"Dawg you can fix yo fucking face." I said, standing up. She stood up too, going into her closet.

I waited til she was dress to start up another conversation. Her phone started buzzing and it read Tyler- I'm outside.

"Dawg who the fuck is Tyler?" I picked up her phone, opening the message.

"My nigga and why the fuck you going through my shit?" She snatched her phone.

I looked out her window, her momma car was gone and somebody car was in the driveway beside mine. I opened her door, making my way outside when she grabbed me.

"Aiden don't try nothing stupid, matter of fact, stay here." She said and I laughed. I was about to beat her nigga ass.

I snatched away from her, heading outside. I got outside and the nigga was siting on the porch.

"Dawg gone bout' yo business, I'm giving you a warning right now. Get yo weak ass back in the car and go home." I said and he stared at me.

"Nigga who the fuck you talkin-" I hit him in his shit. I gave him a couple more hits until Janae jumped in front of him.

I grabbed her, tossing her to the side as I hit the nigga one more time. Blood was all over her front porch and that wasn't gone stop me.

"Aiden! Stop!" Janae yelled, grabbing my arm. What was this girl problem?

"Why? You love this nigga or something?" I hit him again, "You fucking on this nigga?"

"No Aiden just stop!" She was crying and I felt a tab bit bad. But she needed to know that she was mine and only mine.

I saw Aaron car pull up, him and Ana hopped out. I already knew they were gone try to break it up and pin me as the bad guy.

"What the fuck!?" Ana yelled, pushing me. She lucky she was my sister and I loved her or she woulda caught one.

"I don't wanna hear y'all bullshit dawg! Go get back in the car, I got this." I said, kicking the dude. He was laid out on the porch and Janae was trynna make sure he was still breathing.

"Come on man before somebody call the police!" Aaron jacked me up. I understood he was my big brother but I wasn't no hoe ass nigga.

"Aaron take him home please, you know how he gets." Ana said, trying help Janae and old dude.

"Janae this ain't over, I'll back over here tonight." I said as Aaron pulled me to the car.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!