Chapter 23

Chris Montana

"You good?" Tyler asked me as we pulled up to the trap.

"Yeah, I'm straight." I took off the black mask, tossing it on the floor.

"You think you hit that bitch ass nigga?" I gave me that Really Nigga look.

"When do I ever miss homie?" We got out the car. "You need to get rid of this motherfucka."

"I am," he said, tossing the keys to his brother.

"This motherfucka nice!" He rubbed the butt of the red Toyota.

"Get rid of it." I said and he nodded. I hopped in my car and headed to my baby momma Tyanna house.

Ana had came at me reckless the other day about her but I acted as if I didn't know. Ana didn't need to know I had a baby, shit she was a baby herself. But the truth would come out sooner or later.

"Nigga about time you came over here, we been missing you." Tyanna said, pulling me into a big hug.

"I missed y'all too." I said, giving her a quick kiss and squeezing her ass.

"Dadddddy!" Elizabeth said, hugging me. Now this here was my baby, she came before anyone.

She took me up to her room and we colored then played around. I smelled Tyanna making dinner and you knew we had to go mess with her.

"Can y'all stoppppp, I'm Trynna cook because I know y'all hungry." She said, playfully mugging us.

"Mommy we love you." Elizabeth said and Tyanna smile got big.

"I know baby, I love y'all too. Now go wash up so you can eat." She said and Elizabeth took off, "You know she been talking about going to Disney World?"

"She was just telling me about it." I said, sitting at the table.

"So is you gone take her?" She gave me the eye.

"You know I am, I just gotta plan a date."

"Well you need to get planning cause she's getting older and noticing you ain't been around lately." I looked at her. Now see with Tyanna, she was my high school lover, we ended up having a child together. A beautiful babygirl that was now going on five. We broke up about a month ago because she always confronted me on cheating when she was really the one. I was bussing my ass for her and Elizabeth and I still am. I was a loyal dude, she just made a big mistake.

"Who fault is that Tyanna?" I asked and she frowned.

"I'm not about to start with you Chris, go make sure our baby is cleaned up." She said and I shook my head. This girl had issues. I went to check on Elizabeth and she was washing her face.

"Baby what you washing ya face for?" I asked, laughing.

"Mommy said wash up." She smirked with bubbles all over her face.

"As in washing ya hands silly." I said, grabbing the towel from her and squeezing it out. I got all the soap off dried her face, "You do this all the time?" She nodded.

"Ok daddy, that's enough!" She laughed as I playfully ruffled the drying towel on her head.

"Y'all hurry before the food gets cold!" I heard Tyanna yell.

We got downstairs and dug in, Tyanna did know how to throw down in the kitchen.

"So who was the shawty that answered ya phone the other day?" She asked and I shook my head. I didn't wanna go through this in front of Elizabeth but I knew Tyanna wasn't letting up.

"Just a friend."

"Does this 'just a friend' knows you have a daughter?" She mocked me.

"Does it matter?" I put my fork down as she mugged me.

"What the fuck you mean does it matter!? You saying you ain't Elizabeth daddy?" Elizabeth looked over at me. Aw Nawl, not today mane.

"Tyanna don't start, I never said anything like that. We both know that Elizabeth is my daughter." I clenched my jaw. She was lowkey making me angry but I didn't want Elizabeth to see me snap out at her moms.

"Elizabeth go to your room for a minute baby." Tyanna said, I already knew what she was on.

"No you don't, keep eating ya food." I got up, "Daddy's about to head out, I love you baby."

"I love you too dad." I gave her a hug and she attached me with kisses.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!