Chapter 32

Ana's POV

I woke up in a backseat with a cover covering my body. I slowly looked up, seeing Chris driving. I sat up rubbing my head, it felt like I had been hit with a vase.

"Chrisssss." I groaned, he looked at me through the mirror.

"Baby you finally woke, we on our way to the hotel remember?" I slowly nodded. I was absolutely lost.

"I don't know why the fuck my head pounding like this," I squoze my eyes shut. "I feel woozy, I wanna go home."

I never felt like this before in my life and it was making me worried. I searched the backseat for my phone and purse, nothing.

"Chris where is my ph-" he turned up the music. Did he not fucking hear me talking to him?

"Chris! Where the fuck is my phone!?" I yelled over the music, only making my head hurt worse. I just wanted to go home, I felt the tears coming.

"Baby stop crying, you good." He glanced back at me.

"I'm really not, I want to go back home or your house." I grabbed my head. I started having flashbacks, Chris had damn near chocked me to death.

The first thing in my mind was to jump out but my body felt too weak. All I could do is play it cool and not panic.

I climbed into the passenger seat, letting my window down. I needed some air.

"Baby were almost here," he intertwined our fingers.

I needed to get to a phone asap without Chris knowing. I shouldn't have even put myself in this situation with him. I would never look into a relationship again.

We pulled up to the hotel and checked in. Chris helped me up to our room, it was on the 3rd floor.

"You hungry?" He heard my stomach growling.

"Yes, I would like some Culvers." I forced a smile.

"It's one down the street, I'll be back baby." He grabbed his keys, pecked my lips then left.

I waited til I watched him pull off then grabbed the phone. I instantly called my momma.

"Hello?" she said.

"Ma its Ana," I felt like I had just did something bad.

"Where are you? Ya dad left looking for you, are you ok baby?" I heard panic in her voice.

"Yes, I'm at this hotel probably about 30 minutes away. I just want to come home." I started sobbing, I didn't know how to tell her the situation I was in.

I heard shuffling in the background. "Ana i need you to look outside and tell me what you see."

"Um it's a highway nearby , a chicken place. Momma I don't know where Im at!" I started crying, Chris would be back soon and it wasn't no telling what he had planned.

"Ana stay calm, im coming. Go to the front desk and call me, I'm giving you one minute." I quickly hung up.

Before I ran out the room I put the other card key in my pocket, and ran down the stairs. I didnt have time to be waiting on a elevator.

"Sweetie are you ok?" The receptionist said once she saw me crying.

"I need to use your phone and call my Mom but I can't be seen." I wiped my face.

"Here." She handed me her phone and I went into the bathroom. I locked the door and it was a piece of paper taped on the back. It was about germs and it had the hotel address on the bottom.

I called my mom and gave her the address, she stayed on the phone with me her whole way here. She had gotten here within 10 minutes.

"Thank you soooo much, may God be with you." I said, giving the lady her phone and running out the doors. I got in the car, feeling like I had just broken out of jail.

"How did you get here? Where is your car?" She started asking questions.

"Ma its a really long story and I would like to just relax." I tried to close my eyes but this wasn't going to be the end.

"Ana I know Im not your daddy but i love and care about you just as much as he does." She sounded like her feelings were hurt.

I didnt mean to hurt her feelings, I loved her just as much as my dad. We just didn't have a relationship and we needed to build one before it was too late.

"I-I was seeing this dude named Chris. I found out he was the one who shot Aiden so I said I was gone get Dad goons on him." I sighed, "Next he had his hands around my neck and I woke up in the backseat on my way to the hotel."

"Where is this nigga?" She stopped the car and threw it in park.

"Dont get all ratchet on me ma, let's just forget about him. I wanna go home and sleep."

She stared at me for a minute then sighed, I knew she wanted to go wreck shop.

"Since we not gone do nothing about it right now, we cant tell your dad."

"It would make us Davis women look weak wouldn't it?" I smirked and she laughed.

"You know us Davis don't go out without a fight." She turned off the car and went under her seat. She pulled out a .9mm and put it in her purse. We got out the car and headed back inside the hotel. I didnt know what my momma had in mind but I was down.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

COMMENT