Chapter 11

Aaron Davis Jr
"Look at my babies!" My mom yelled, snapping pictures of us. Everyone was dressed up to head out to this cracking ass party that was tonight.

"How many niggas bitches we gone take?" Aiden asked me and I smirked. I wasn't really into the bitches thing, my mind was always on Sports. That was the only way I could get somewhere in life because I wasn't good with academics. I had short attention spans.

We pulled up to the building that the party was located at and everyone hopped out. Ava wanted to go so bad but he wasn't ready for parties like these. Ana was lucky that we even let her ass out the house especially with a dress on.

The party was already jumping and everyone was clowning. Aiden instantly grabbed he a drink and Ana and Janae disappeared on a nigga.

"Aaaaaaaaa!" My boy Tommy said, shaking my hand. I was surprised to see this low life motherfucka outside the house. 😂😂

"It's good to see you man." He said, drinking the rest of whatever was in his cup.

"Same here." I said, looking around. My eyes landed on this pretty brownskin thang that was dancing. Her hips were swaying right on beat to Tank- Fuccin With Me.

"I see you checking shawty out, that there is Aaliyah. She attends the all girls school they just built." Tommy said and I nodded.

She spotted me looking at her and smirked. She was gone be mine, she was just too beautiful.

"But she's stuck up and her family with the Mafia." He added and I frowned. What the hell was that suppose to mean? "I know ya pops is Lil A, I'm just informing you."

I nodded my head as I made my way over to Ms. Aaliyah.

Tommy was right, Aaliyah was stuck up but she gave me her number. She was gone be all mine with her lil attitude and all.

"What you doing after this?" She asked me before I walked away.

"Going home, what else is there to do?" I hoped she wasn't trying to throw herself at me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite to eat." She smirked and I nodded.

"That would be nice but I totaled my car last week and it was suppose to gotten fix today but the mechanic was bullshitting." I said and she nodded.

"That's fine, I have my car. You wanna get out of here?" I nodded and texted Aiden.

Once we got in the car she played Kevin Gates- In My Feelings. We both sung the entire song together.

"Look at you." I said and she giggled.

"This is one of my favorite songs." I nodded in agreement.

We pulled up to some new restaurant, I was trying to pay for the food but she wouldn't let me. She was different from all the others girls I ever met.

After we got done eating, we headed back to her place. I wasn't trynna give her my goodies, I saw something different in her more than a one night stand.

All we did was cuddle up and watch movies until 2 am.

I woke up to her doing her hair and makeup in her mirror. This girl was fine and she knew how to beat her face even though I figured she looked better without it.

"Finally your woke sleepy head." She said as I got up and stretched. I didn't wanna mess with her as she was doing her makeup so I just called Aiden. His drunk ass didn't answer and I didn't know how to catch the City bus home.

"We got sort of a problem." I said, texting Ana but when I remembered she didn't know how to drive. My dad wouldn't give me one of his cars because he felt like I needed to learn a lesson.

"You need a ride back home? I got you Aaron." She said, smiling at me in the mirror. This girl was almost everything I was asking for in a female.

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEEE

Voteeeeeee

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!