Chapter 18

Ana Davis

Janae had told me what happened and I couldn't believe Aiden. I swear to y'all, I had the dumbest brother. Janae was a whole 10 while Nuba was a 3.5. I wasn't going to let my Bestfriend be all depressed over him so she took up my offer on a double date.

I had been texting the fine daddy who worked at Footlocker, his name was Chris.

I already knew my dad and brothers would kill us both if they knew I was talking to him. I was starting to like Chris, he always made me smile during the day, sending me cute lil paragraphs.

I never really liked anyone like that so it was different for me. Chris had a friend who was single so we planned a double date. Instead of me taking all day on my hair, I couldn't find anything to wear.

I had stuffed my black dress into my purse and decided to wear a jogging suit out the house. I didn't want no confusion or I didn't wanna hear nobody mouth. I had did my makeup and hair now I was about to head to Janae's.

I saw Aiden on my way out and I just shook my head. Sometimes I didn't even think he was my brother until I seen our birth pictures.

I pulled up to Janae house and she was waiting for me.

"What's wrong?" I stared at her.

"Nothing, I just miss Aiden.. That's all." I shook my head as I made my way to her room.

I saw her outfit that was placed on her bed which contained a red tight fitted dress with Red Bottom heels.

"Is it tooooo much?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You getting yo grown and sexy on." I said, taking my dress out my bag. I looked into my bag, forgetting that I didn't grab any shoes.

"Shit Janae, I didn't grab any pumps." I said, checking my bag again.

"It's cool, I had just bought some black and gold Chanel heels. The first box of shoes you'll see in my closet." She said. Eh, what was Bestfriends for?

I retrieved the heels and started to get dress. Janae was straightening her hair and I was about to do her makeup.

We took some pictures then headed out to my car. We were meeting the guys at the new Benihana's, then catching a movie afterwards.

"For a minute I thought you weren't coming." Chris said and I smirked.

"Now why would I stand a fine brotha like you up?" I said as the hostess found us a seat.

"Cause a fine sista like you probably got plenty options." He said and I giggled. Only if he knew the half.

We watched the chef cook our food in front of us, having little conversations here and there. It looked as Janae and his friend, Tyler, were hitting it off pretty good. He had my bitch smiling and laughing all afternoon.

Chris was making me smile more and more and, I was starting to like him. He had a beautiful ass smile and you could already tell he was packing.

We went and caught a movie, something that the guys wanted to see. It was a lot of action and a tab bit scary.

"You shoulda seen how scared you was." Chris whispered in my ear and I hit his chest as he laughed.

"So what do we do now?"  Tyler asked once we got back to our cars. Janae was all up under him, finally my brother left from her mind.

"You mind coming back to my place?" Chris asked me. I was hesitant before I nodded my head. I knew my do's and don't but Chris was too fine.

"Alright, I'm going with Tyler then." Janae said and we nodded. Chris gave Tyler his car keys and we rode in mine. It was a quiet ride to his house because I could feel the tension. I barely knew this nigga and here I was about to spend the night at his place. 

Chris wasn't a dark chocolate, more on the brownskin side. A deep jawline, some facial hair that was lined up, a lot of tattoos, a eye piercing, and the best waves that I ever put my eyes on. He looked like he hopped straight out a Lil Wayne music video but he was a gentlemen. I actually liked him but I knew my dad wouldn't approve of his looks.

We pulled up to his house and got out, it was a two story townhouse. He did the deeds of opening the door and we walked in. It was decorated nicely, mainly black everywhere.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs. My heart was pounding big time but I wasn't no wimp.

He opened the door to his room and kicked off his Loafers. I sat my purse down on his computer desk and put my heels in my bag. I felt him watching me as I bent over to unstrap the heels.

"Looking hard much." I said, laughing as he made his way over to me.

"You too fine to miss." He said, grabbing my hands. He put my arms  around his neck and pulled me closer. I looked up at him as our lips connected. Chris had some soft ass lips, and he knew how to move his tongue. His kisses were doing me justice, making my entire body feel light. I felt my heart racing as he pulled me towards the bed. 

I stood in between his legs as he sat on the bed. His hands roamed up my dress, gripping my thighs. I wanted to see what he was about, no lie.

By the way my dress was made, he pulled my right boob out and started sucking it. My hands ran through his waves as I threw my head back. He wasn't even really doing nothing and I could feel a heartbeat growing in my kitty cat.

"You so fucking beautiful." He said, pulling off my dress. I stood in front of him, covering my breast, standing in my Victoria Secret thongs.

He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed all over my body, taking off my panties.

My mind wandered off to how my family always kept me away from boys. Now I knew why because they can drive you crazy off the smallest things.

VOTEEEEEE

VOTEEEEEE

VOTEEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!