Chapter 10

Ana Davis
"Aiden, you talk to Nuba?" I asked and he nodded. "What do you see in her? She's ugly!"

"She not ugly, she just right." He said as we sat on the front porch. It was Friday and we had just gotten out of school. Tomorrow was the party and we were about to head out to the mall.

"Well she's not fucking with my Bestfriend." I said and he glanced at me.

"What Janae got to do with this?" He asked and I smirked.

"Oh nothing, just forget about this whole conversation." I said, pulling out my phone. I had gotten a text from Janae saying her momma was about to drop her off any minute.

"Nuba coming to the mall with us so don't be cockblocking." He said and I frowned. What the fuck was this bitch coming for?

"Aiden now you know this is a family thing, why the fuck you invite her? The heffa gone think she got a spot now!" I rolled my eyes. My brother was probably the dumbest nigga on the planet. He didn't even notice Janae liked him and she was right under his sleeve all these years.

"Dawg why you acting like this? You into it with Nuba or something?" He stood up, getting in my face. Aiden already knew how my hands were set up and he wasn't about to hoe me.

"How you feel about Janae?" I stared into his eyes, trying to get some type of gesture.

"Janae is Janae, she like a little sister. How the fuck else am I suppose to feel about the girl!?" He was so damn slow.

"I don't know Aiden! She feels a totally different way about you! She sees something more in you that Nuba doesn't! I know Nuba sees a fine brotha driving a nice car with fat pockets and Janae don't! Janae know who you are in the inside! And you just gone do her like this?!" Now I was up there with him.

"What is it that you not telling me? I'm not picking up." He said, scratching his head.

"Janae fucking likes you! Nigga she's in love with you! Been in love with you and yo fat head ass just don't see it." I said, pushing him. My phone started ringing and it was Janae. Her mom car pulled into the driveway and I went to greet them. I glanced at Aiden and he was just standing there, looking up at the sky. Now his big headed ass was thinking.

"I can't believe you told him Ana!" Janae said, squealing.

"Girl if I didn't, Nuba was gone be my step sister and I would always prefer you over that Thot." I said, flat ironing my hair. "I can't have my brother out here like that, he gone put a bad apple on our tree."

"You so slow girl." She said, standing in my mirror and snapping a few pictures.

"Y'all ready?" Aaron barged into my room and I nodded. I cut off my flatiron then grabbed my phone.

Once we was in the car, Aaron broke the silence. "So what was y'all yelling about outside earlier? I heard y'all."

"Nothing." Aiden said, turning up his music. Uber Everywhere was playing and this was Aiden favorite song, he didn't even pay it no mind. My Nigha was in deep thought.

I glanced at Janae and she shook her head. These two were acting as if I did something wrong. I actually did both of their asses a favor. Aiden was too blind and Janae was too much of a wimp.

We got to the mall and I saw Nuba waiting. So my brother didn't tell this bitch not to come... She was about to get embarrassed. As soon as I got out the car, I walked up to her.

"Listen bitch. My brother, Aiden, has a girlfriend. So Imma need you to leave his ass alone. We all know what you known for and you not getting none of his fucking money. So when he walk this way, you betta gone bout yo business." I said, looking her dead in her eyes then forcing a smile.

"What's going on?" Aiden asked, trying to pull Nuba into a hug.

"Aiden something came up, I have to go." She said walking towards the bus stop.

Aiden looked kind of lost and upset but he'll get over it.

"What did you do?" Janae mouthed with wide eyes.

"Nothing Hun." I said, winking at her. Before I left this earth, I was gonna make sure my brother and Bestfriend got married if that was the last thing.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW Me!

What do y'all think about Ana? Who side does she take when it comes to drama? Fantasy or Aaron? 👀