- Prologue -

" I said i won't divorce you." He growled , then grasped my hand preventing me from leaving and pinned me to the near wall, "You are not leaving, or else...you know what will happen."

"Or else what ?" I snapped , "You will take my child away from me." I said mockingly as anger was getting the best of me at the moment.

"You know i am capable of doing that .. And more." His tone was harsh , the look in his eyes proved every word he said.

"Yeah of course you're capable of doing that." I wanted to hurt him at the moment , "Like father like son , isn't it ?"

His muscles tensed at my words , he knew exactly what i am referring to.

"You are just like your father , it is so easy for you to take a child away from his mother."

The hurt that flashed in his eyes stimulated me to say more , i wanted to hurt him just like he was doing to me lately.

"You will be no good for my child , you will not be a good father , you will ruin his childhood just like your father ruined yours." I was going too far with this , but I didn't care.

"You are the man that for your whole life you feared to be." It is a sensitive subject to him , it was his worst fear.

"SHUT UP ! " Ashton suddenly raised his hand in the air to hit me , i closed my eyes as fear shook my inside as i waited for the impact to hit me.

                    **************

After their marriage, it is a whole new different story , All what Ashton wants from this marriage is to hurt Katherine , and make her pay for what she did... For breaking his heart.

Or that what he thought..

But all what Katherine want is to protect her child , she is ready to save this marriage just for her baby's sake.

She will do everything and anything , even if it required her to sacrifice her own life.

But What she doesn't know that she will be trapped with only two choices : Her baby or her life..

Seven months is all she have to decide..

But maybe she already have the answer.

So , Will they have their happily ever after or it is always too good to be true ?!

                      *************

This is not and i repeat not a spoiler, it is just a teaser to give you an idea of what you're expecting to face in this story.

Read to know more about their past , present and maybe what the future is holding for both Ashton and Katherine.

Hope you will enjoy it :)

Love ya pumpkins ❤️