Chapter 17 - I give up

[NOT EDITED AS USUAL]

Katherine's POV

I give up.

I am tired.

I am just tired.

Tired of faking that i am strong.

Because i am not.

I am not strong at all.

Some days, i feel nothing at all , but others i feel it all at once.

Just like what happened today.

I think i hit the point in life where i am just done.

I cried , i fought , I tried,..

But suddenly everything feels like its crashing down.

The demons of my past are screaming louder, trying to eat me from the inside.

To eat the rest of me. If there is any left.

And this time, i am not going to fight back.

I don't think i can fight anymore.

I just give up.

It is like i can feel the downward spiral , i can feel myself getting bad again, but can do nothing to stop it.

I just want everything to stop hurting.

I want to stop hurting.

I just want it all to end.

And it will end.

Very soon.

I closed my eyes letting the hot water fall over my body maybe it will somehow sooth my pain.

Sooth the ache in my brain.

I don't know how long I've been in the shower , just standing letting the water trickle down my face and body, mixed with my tears. Steam filling the room making it hard to even see.

I placed my hand on the wall in front of me to steady myself while my other hand went toward my mouth to stop another sob from escaping.

I heard the bathroom door opening but i stayed still in my place. His footsteps nearing before the shower door was opened.

"Katherine." His voice was low , it was pained.

Why ?

I sniffled , my hand frantically wiped the tears from my face but with no use. They kept falling along with the water.

Few seconds later and i felt his strong arms around my waist pulling me closer toward him.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck , his breathing harsh , "Please stop crying."

"I can't." I said sniffling. I wanted to stop crying , I didn't want him to see me like this, all broken and weak.

But yet feeling broken in his arms , somehow helped in healing my fractured pieces.