Chapter 5 - Midnight Craving

[NOT EDITED]

Katherine's POV

It's been a week since Ashton indirectly confessed that he loves me when i was sleeping.

Pretending to be asleep , to be more precise.

And the week passed by normally with no fights , no arguments , no hurtful comments.

And to that i was grateful.

Ashton was being somehow nice , he would come early from work and we would eat lunch or dinner together, we would chat a little during that but nothing more.

He still doesn't smile or laugh like before , but at least i am glad that somehow our relation is improving.

And now like every night i am laying on my bed thinking about that same exact man few doors away , and most importantly craving Ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.

I know , my cravings are so specific.. Damn !

I went out of my room to the kitchen to check if we have any left. I opened the freezer but to my unfortunate luck , guess what ?

No Ben and jerry's , ugh !

I checked the time and it is two after midnight,

Great just great !

How in hell i am going to get my ice cream at freaking two am ?

I walked up the stairs to my room with a big frown stuck on my face cursing my stupid luck.

When i reached the second floor , my eyes went to that exact door and a slight hope raised inside me.

Should I ?

No , no , he is probably sleeping.

Damn it !

I let out a sigh and started walking toward my room still having a debate with myself with one thing roaming inside my head ,

My freaking ice cream !

So , without hesitation this time, i turned around with a determined look i walked toward his room. I stopped placing my hand on the door knob i pushed it open.

The room was so dark except for the moon light reflecting across the window. I walked closer toward the bed , trying not to make much sound.

As i took in his appearance, i started regretting entering the room at the first place.

He looks fast asleep , his peaceful sleeping face made it hard on me to wake him up.

Who can wake up this so damn cute face ?

I bit my lip as i resisted the urge to kiss him in this moment.

Don't blame me , my hormones are all over the place !

"Screw my ice cream , i am not waking him up." I muttered to myself and turned around to walk away before he wakes up.