Chapter 28 - Potato like and Cake incident

[NOT EDITED]

Katherine's POV 

I am getting fat.

Like really fat.

I let out a sigh as i stared at myself in the full length mirror. I am wearing a pink summer knee-length dress , and i feel like a rounded ball.

Should i change it ?

But everything i wear makes me look like a big fat potato.

Goddammit !

My thoughts were interrupted when Ashton came out of the bathroom, with a towel in his hand drying his hair. And as usual he is wearing nothing but a boxer brief.

Is he trying to seduce me or what , because if he is , then it's really working.

His gaze traveled to me , his lips lifted up in a beautiful smile as he looked at me from up to down.

He is probably thinking how fat i look.Ugh !

I don't want to be pregnant again !

Oh , I really won't..

"I like this color on you." He said placing the towel around his neck as he walked closer toward me.

"No , i look like a potato." I said looking at myself again.

"What ?" He chuckled , then came and stood beside me.

"I look like a rounded potato." I frowned , "I am getting really fat."

He chuckled then wrapped his arms around my waist pressing my back against his bare front.

"No you're not." He whispered, his lips lingered at my neck , warm and intoxicating , sending chills down my spine.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered, his breath brushing against the sensitive skin at the pulse in my neck ," That i am just thinking how i wanna rip this dress off you , right here right now."

"So i can kiss every square inch of your body." His voice was still low , his hand traveled to my thigh. Air caught in my lungs as his hand went under my dress making its way up.

When the door suddenly opened , I think i jumped five feet in the air pulling away from Ashton.

"I wa.." Zoe said but trailed off, her eyes widened a bit , "Oh my god ! I am sorry , i knocked but-" her eyes traveled to Ashton, "Oh my god Ashton , put some clothes on you !"

Ashton glared at her then cursed something under his breath as he walked toward the closet , me on the other side , my heart started beating so fast and I don't know why i am sweating.

Zoe cleared her throat , "I am sorry." She said again with a guilty smile , "But grandma said you both are going to get the cake for the baby shower tonight , right ?"

"Yeah." I said, my voice came low.

Why my heart is still beating so fast, goddammit, why his touch alone have this much effect over my body !

"I sent you the picture of the cake , did you get it ?" She asked walking closer toward me, while my mind was busy thinking about a whole different thing.

"Umm let me check." I said as i took my phone from the counter and opened it trying to shook all these thoughts away.

"Yup , got it." I said as i saw the picture , "Yeah and i already talked to them about the cupcakes , so they'll be ready i think." She said and i nodded.

She started telling me about few edits she wants to change in the cake when Ashton walked toward us again.

"I really don't understand women." He muttered with a bored tone as he started buttoning his shirt. "Zoe it's just a baby shower, you're not preparing a wedding."