Chapter 7 - When your Heart break

[NOT EDITED]
Katherine's POV

That moment , the moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing something that breaks your heart.

That moment happened now.

He kissed her.

I saw him kissing her.

My hand went toward my mouth trying to prevent my emotions to get out.

Not handling the fact that my husband is kissing his personal assistant, I directly turned my body and ran away.

I ran and ran , I didn't know to where i was going , but in the moment , i just didn't care.

I ignored all the people i bumped into on my way , i just kept running , to a place where i can breath, a place where i can be alone.

When i reached outside , I stopped giving myself time to calm my heart and breath.

But no, I couldn't , I couldn't breath.

It is like someone is suffocating me.

It took me a while to compose myself as i looked around trying to find a place to sit because my shaking legs can't hold me any longer.

I spotted a small bench beside the fountain, i walked toward it and seated myself.

I placed my head in my hands letting the first tear escape from my eye as the pain in my chest just intensified.

It is weird how when your heart break everything goes numb , everything but pain.

But you know what , i deserve it , because sometimes we create our heartbreak through expectations.

False expectations to be precise.

How pathetic of me to even expect that he was going to treat this marriage as if its a real one..

To respect it and respect me..

And even to love me..

I shook my head as if trying to shake the image of his lips over hers , the image the clouded my mind and my vision.

Everything was so good in the morning , he smiled, he laughed , he was the old him.

What happened ?

Was it because i said Chase's name instead of his ?

No , it can't be.

But after i said that , his behavior and demeanor changed almost hundred eighty degree.

What did i do wrong ?

Maybe i should start from the beginning, maybe i did something i am not aware of.

After I accidentally said Chase's name , Ashton directly left.

I don't know where , but he left.