BONUS CHAPTER

HOLAA !
        THIS BITCH IS BACK !

This is my late new-year gift to you guys. I was trying to write for a while but couldn't came up with anything, i don't know what's wrong with me, writer's block probably. ANYWAYS, i came up with this crappy chapter, it is not a whole complete chapter, it is two parts from two different times, just things that crossed my mind, i have more in mind but i should go finish my report who i should submit in half an hour so 😂 *rips my hair off* *dug a hole and bury myself inside it*

BEFORE I SHUT UP, someone of you told me to even write about Mark and Elizabeth's past story, i want to know, would you guys want like 2-3 chapter about their story in the past ?

For now, Enjoy reading my sweet pumpkins❤️❤️

************************

PART ONE
(Chase's age : 11 months)

Ashton's POV

After such a long tiring working day, i can't be happier to finally be back home. I unlocked the door and stepped inside ready to collapse on any near couch or bed.

Odd silence welcomed me as i walked further inside, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion , i would usually hear Katherine's voice or Chase's screams the moment i step in but that's not the case today.

Are they sleeping ?

I checked the time to find it exactly six pm. It is not Chase's usual nap time.

Weird.

I placed my suit jacket on the couch then took a look around the living room and the kitchen.

But they weren't there.

I went up to the second floor , i checked Chase's nursery but it was empty as well so i went to our bedroom.

My lips curved a smile as i saw them laying over the bed. Katherine is fast asleep, her eyes closed, her arm around Chase's little figure who in his turn , his eyes are wide open, holding his now-empty baby bottle in his hands.

He raised it above his head and played with it while making weird noises.

I inched closer to have a better look at his face, his small eyebrows furrowed as he mumbled incoherent words, his fingers squeezing the teat of the bottle.

I couldn't help my chuckle, Katherine was probably trying to get him to sleep but she slept before he even did.

His eyes suddenly flicked from the bottle to me, they lightened up at my sight , he gave me a wide smile, his hands and legs kicked out excitedly making the bottle drop down beside him. He started giggling loudly so i directly bent and took him in my arms before he would wake Katherine up.

"Shush." I said to him as he kept on mumbling some weird words while laughing like the crazy boy he is.

Holding him in one arm, i used my other hand to place the blanket over Katherine's body , who weirdly enough is still sleeping even after all the voices Chase is making.

She is probably so tired.

Sure she is.

This little one got us all under his control.

As he kept on muttering weird things loudly , i took him, walked out of the room and went downstairs.

"Are you giving mommy a hard time ?" I asked while fake glaring at him as we arrived the living room.